MOTHERBOAD PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

Right, so I booted my computer today only to find that it did not boot into windows and instead took me to the BIOS where I am stuck. The storage device is coming up on the BIOS but it is not registering as a boot device so I cannot boot into windows. Any help would be great.
My specs are
Asus Tuf x570 gaming motherboard

ryzen 7 3700x

rtx 2070 super

1TB Samsung Evo 970 m.2 NVME SSD

Does the drive have an OS installed? Have you recently installed anything that may corrupt the OS? Is it set to number one in boot priority?

Just now, 5x5 said:

Is it set to number one in boot priority?

This might well be the problem, if you have cleared the cmos it might default to a secondary storage drive. 

The OS is installed on that drive, I was using the drive fine yesterday but it is now not showing up on the boot priority, I will send an Image of what I see in the BIOS in just a second.

Do you have a secondary drive ?

Clear the cmos and if you do 

Unplug it and try.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Do you have a secondary drive ?

Clear the cmos and if you do 

Unplug it and try.

I only have 1 drive, I will do a Cmos reset now but I think it has something to do with the memory speeds because AMD ryzen master changed them earlier then this has happened so I am not too sure but I will give it a go.

If clearing cmos doesnt work, change the slots your ram are in. They should be in slots A2 and B2. Also enable xmp in the bios to get them to run at the advertised speed instead of 2133mhz.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

1 minute ago, zeusthemoose said:

If clearing cmos doesnt work, change the slots your ram are in. They should be in slots A2 and B2. Also enable xmp in the bios to get them to run at the advertised speed instead of 2133mhz.

Yeah, clearing the Cmos didn't work. Are you sure this will make my SSD register as a boot device?

When I look at the boot menu it says that it cannot find any bootable devices

Sorry for not replying @5x5 The last thing I did on the pc was do a test with AMD ryzen master and it restarted my PC and then this whole problem happened

I am honestly out of Ideas, I don't know what has happened or what has broken, is it the CPU, motherboard or SSD

11 minutes ago, LightBuld231 said:

Sorry for not replying @5x5 The last thing I did on the pc was do a test with AMD ryzen master and it restarted my PC and then this whole problem happened

If the drive is not visible at all in the BIOS then the SSD has simply failed.

@5x5It is visible in the bios but it is not coming up as a Boot drive so I cannot boot to it. As you can see it is registered under storage information but not under boot priority.IMG_0605.thumb.JPG.06162ceb6f132932559ed79085f45e5f.JPG

I also thought the drive was broken and when I tried to get Amazon to replace it they said they can't if data is on it. So how am I meant to delete the data of a broken drive. 

If you've got another PC with an M.2 slot, might be worth testing the drive in that system

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Sadly I don't, this is my only system with an m.2 slot

When searching through the BIOS earlier, I went on to flash the Bios and was able to see all the files on my SSD so I am not sure what has happened

11 minutes ago, LightBuld231 said:

I also thought the drive was broken and when I tried to get Amazon to replace it they said they can't if data is on it. So how am I meant to delete the data of a broken drive. 

Then reinstall the OS and format the drive then RMA it

I tired that, but it wont let me re-install windows to something that already has windows on it. It tells me to boot windows then install it. So their is no way for me to boot into windows or install windows to the drive.

Is their a way to reset a storage device from the BIOS

IMG_0608.thumb.JPG.445eea5eb52f49bf086f259527c1cd9b.JPGI have managed to get to this. But as you can see the drive has changed. What would be the best thing to do, to fix it.