PLEASE HELP Valorant issues

Hello I have been having this weird problem recently and I cant figure out what is causing it or how to fix it. Basically ill be in a valorant match and at random times maybe 1-2 per game (it varies) I experience a freeze where I cant move but my character starts moving and I can hear my teammates but they cant hear me. My fps display for my monitor shows that it is greater then or less then around 1 and then the freeze happens. Every time the freeze happens i have to ctrl+alt+ del and hit task manager or wait it out or windows key. Whenever I do that I have to repeat it again because for some reason it puts my character in a locked crouch state and I have to repeat the ctrl+alt+del --> task manager. The problem is very annoying and I just built this pc. My specs are as follows if this is any help: Motherboard- MSI Z390 Ace Cpu- Intel i9-9900k Gpu- Geforce RTX 2080 Super Cpu Cooler- Water Cooler- Asus ROG Strix LC 360 MM Aio Liquid CPU Cooler Ram- G Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 DDR4-4000 CL15 Storage- 1TB NVME SSD, 6TB HDD Power Supply- 1000W Gold. I have some pc freezes from time to time but they are very rare. I have had an instance as well before when I was in the early stage of setting up my PC where I couldn't hit the bottom left windows key but could do other things. Basically my main concern is for my game freezes, I didn't expect this to happen and it is very annoying. Again basically what happens is at random times my game freezes and unfreezes after a few seconds 1-30 or less maybe not sure, my monitor ( OMEN X 25 Gsync) displays the HZ or FPS in the bottom and when the freeze occurs the fps/hz counter is at a extremely low number. If their is anything I can provide you guys with do not hesitate to ask. I need this to be fixed I have literally tried everything. Please Please Please Get back to me as I would greatly appreciate a possible solution its getting really annoying to try to play with the freezes.

Please change the title to like "Valorant random semi-freeze"

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Try closing any suspicious app that is running in the background or any software that related to your motherboard , because in the past if you opened a game called Battlefield: Bad company 2 and Easy Tune( a Gigabyte software) was running in the background, there is a chance that the system will crash.

Try reinstalling windows 😅

Sorry, iam trying to help

The problem happens with this game only ?

-> Moved to PC Gaming and fixed title.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

This problem is probably caused by the anti-cheat program that Valorant use, for more information watch the latest video from tech quickie 

I hope I helped you with your problem.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:17 AM, POTATO_XPC said:

Try closing any suspicious app that is running in the background or any software that related to your motherboard , because in the past if you opened a game called Battlefield: Bad company 2 and Easy Tune( a Gigabyte software) was running in the background, there is a chance that the system will crash.

Try reinstalling windows 😅

Sorry, iam trying to help

The problem happens with this game only ?

This is the only game that I play so yes this is where it happens the most i assume. Ive had my computer freeze before outside of the game but pretty rare

On 6/6/2020 at 12:46 PM, POTATO_XPC said:

This problem is probably caused by the anti-cheat program that Valorant use, for more information watch the latest video from tech quickie 

I hope I helped you with your problem.

I appreciate the video and the response. It kind of helps me understand whats going on but doesnt really offer a solution I guess ill just have to wait for Valorant to release some update

• 3 months later...

Hello, were you able to find a fix for this? I keep getting mini freezes like once a game, my game just freezes for 2 - 3 seconds...