Help, I'm making my first build

Budget (including currency): 650$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: League of Legends, Overwatch, Valorant, Minecraft, Fortnite (Don't judge me)

Other details I'm going to be making my first build and i'm starting to question myself. I already have a plan for the monitor and I need help on picking the correct items.

Intel I3-9100F (CPU)
MSI B365M PRO-VDH Micro ATX LGA1151 (Motherboard)
Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 (Ram/Memory)
Western Digital Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 (SSD)

MSI GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB Gaming X (Video Card)

NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower (Case)
Corsair VS 450 Watt 80+ (PSU)
2X NZXT Aer P140 98.17 CFM 140 mm (Fan)

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ImmortalFlame06/saved/#view=Nrmj23

Please Tell me if i'm doing something wrong, I don't want to mess something up.

Hey! Welcome to the forums

Right now, AMD dominates the cpu market, and we'll push you in that direction. You get higher performing chips for the price you're looking at. You'll be getting something like this:

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

hey.. why not use the new ryzen 3 chips? they are cheap and perform amazingly. Get away from intel i3 trash.

I would highly suggest the Ryzen 3300x instead of the intel i3 as they perform significantly faster and are only slightly cheaper. But, you save on motherboard cost

Thank you so much! :) 

Another question though will this build need any extra fans?

Just now, ImmortalFlame said:

no. you'll be more than fine with however many fans come with the case

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

2 minutes ago, ImmortalFlame said:

doubt it'll NEED them, but they could be a nice adition later down the line

9 minutes ago, ImmortalFlame said:

Okay thanks for all the help. :) 

Are you OK buying used parts? The 1650 Super is good value part but you can get faster for the same price on the used market ($160 can net you a GTX 1070 in some areas, or a 980 Ti which is what I'd personally look fod)

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

1 minute ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Are you OK buying used parts? The 1650 Super is good value part but you can get faster for the same price on the used market ($160 can net you a GTX 1070 in some areas, or a 980 Ti which is what I'd personally look fod)

I'd have to check on the item quality, but if it'll be faster for the PC as a whole, sure.

49 minutes ago, ImmortalFlame said:

I'd have to check on the item quality, but if it'll be faster for the PC as a whole, sure.

Yeah it will be much faster. You can ask to see a (dated by holding up a newspaper or whatever) video of it working to check that it works. Better is to go to sellers house and see it but with COVID who knows

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they