Not enough PC games?

phoon

Hello fellow quarantine brothers and sisters,

I finished playing Skyrim about a month ago and Witcher 3 last week... and I'm about to cry. I feel like there aren't enough games of the genre oooooorrr I'm to dumb to find any, which is probably the case. I check out the developer pages for the Elder scrolls as well as projekt CD red and saw that they had nothing "recent" enough. I'm looking for something of the same genre, like massive world adventure and stuff. I also played Rise & Shadow of the Tomb Raider that was fun too any suggestions?

Thank you!

My PC is a fast boyo:

6700K - 32GB - 1080 - 256GB EVO

^^You don't need more info than this right?^^

Just now, phoon said:

I finished playing Skyrim about a month ago and Witcher 3 last week... and I'm about to cry. I feel like there aren't enough games of the genre oooooorrr I'm to dumb to find any, which is probably the case. I check out the developer pages for the Elder scrolls as well as projekt CD red and saw that they had nothing "recent" enough. I'm looking for something of the same genre, like massive world adventure and stuff. I also played Rise & Shadow of the Tomb Raider that was fun too any suggestions?

Thank you!

Mod Skyrim!

You have the Beyond Skyrim mods, Enderal and of course a ton of smaller mods that can lengthen the Skyrim experience.  (I'm assuming you played through both the DLC questlines and Solstheim island too)

Plus I have played it for years and still am not bored of it :D

Personally I have not played anything that piqued my interest as much as Skyrim

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There are other witcher and elder scrolls games. Also, try Dark souls.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, phoon said:

Thank you!

How bout trying out shadow of Mordor its more pretty good

1 minute ago, minibois said:

Mod Skyrim!

You have the Beyond Skyrim mods, Enderal and of course a ton of smaller mods that can lengthen the Skyrim experience.  (I'm assuming you played through both the DLC questlines and Solstheim island too)

Plus I have played it for years and still am not bored of it :D

Personally I have not played anything that piqued my interest as much as Skyrim

yes I have played both dlcs thanks ill download them asap

My PC is a fast boyo:

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

There are other witcher and elder scrolls games. Also, try Dark souls.

I played witcher 1, 2 & 3, but im skeptical about elderscrolls online and the older elderscrolls seem a bit too graphically old.

My PC is a fast boyo:

5 minutes ago, phoon said:

yes I have played both dlcs thanks ill download them asap

Keep in mind it is recommended to install mods through a mod manager (I recommend Mod Organizer 2). 

The Beyond Skyrim mods add to the game, while Enderal is more of a game that is installed like a mod (so I believe your original saves won't work with it).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

dragon age series, mass effect series, fallout series, bioshock series

9 minutes ago, minibois said:

Keep in mind it is recommended to install mods through a mod manager (I recommend Mod Organizer 2). 

The Beyond Skyrim mods add to the game, while Enderal is more of a game that is installed like a mod (so I believe your original saves won't work with it).

So I'll have to start a new save?

That's fine by me :)

My PC is a fast boyo:

Steam is currently running a Golden Week sale (which coincides with Japan's Golden Week), hence there are tons of Japanese games being on sale now, you can check that out

Personally I pick Trails Of Cold Steel I and II since I'm a huge classic JRPG guy and planned to dump at least 80 ~ 100 hours on it before buying the 3rd and 4th game on my PS4, but you can buy something else to suit your need

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

are you basically just looking for an open world rpg ???

Fallout new vegas

Final Fantasy XV

Latest farcry and assasin's creed games

Dragon's Dogma

Fallout 4 (to an extent.. seems more shootery)

Dying Light (zombies open world rpg)

I would highly recommend dragon's dogma if you wanted to stick with fantasy/skyrim appeal or final fantasy XV which would be the closest options i think

Not saying these are all titles that meet you specific tastes

Dragon Age Inquisition

Kingdomcome Deliverance

Fallout 4

Mass Effect franchise

Borderlands

52 minutes ago, Ertman said:

Not saying these are all titles that meet you specific tastes

Dragon Age Inquisition

Kingdomcome Deliverance

Fallout 4

Mass Effect franchise

Borderlands

DMCV

Arkham series (not origins)

BioShock

Destiny (Free)

Just Cause

South Park the stick of truth and Fractured but whole 

Undertale

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

21 hours ago, Dafriz said:

are you basically just looking for an open world rpg ???

Fallout new vegas

Final Fantasy XV

Latest farcry and assasin's creed games

Dragon's Dogma

Fallout 4 (to an extent.. seems more shootery)

Dying Light (zombies open world rpg)

I would highly recommend dragon's dogma if you wanted to stick with fantasy/skyrim appeal or final fantasy XV which would be the closest options i think

Yeah I looked into these and I love open world but I was looking into something medieval-fantasy like but it occurred to me that I just finished to top-tier titles of the genre. Assassin's creed is definitely a series I need to catch up to 👍

My PC is a fast boyo: