Watch_dogs - Coming November 19

GoodBytes

*dogs

im really excited about this game since they demonstrated last year

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Cant wait, this game looks amazing!

System: AMD Phenom II 965 BE, 8GB Mushkin Sliverline, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3, Fractal Designs Core 1000, 500GB Seagate Barracuda, Corsair TX750W, Zalman CNPS5X (awful cooler), and a GTx 560 1GB.

A game is not complete these days without special editions:

VR-Zone reports: http://vr-zone.com/articles/ubisoft-reveals-release-date-and-collector-s-edition-info-for-watch-dogs/19864.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+vr-zone+(VR-Zone+|+Coolest+Gadgets+for+Men%2C+Geek%2C+Nerd%2C+Overclockers+and+Enthusiast)

Dedsec Edition
Physical content:

• Aiden Pearce figurine
  • Steelbook (contains Watch_Dogs game disc)
  • Dedsec Collector's box
  • Watch_Dogs Artbook
  • Original soundtrack
  • Set of 4 collectible cards: discover Watch_Dogs' iconic characters through augmented reality
  • Set of 3 exclusive badges

Digital content:
3 singleplayer missions with almost 60 minutes of additional gameplay:

• Palace Pack: A police raid is planned on the luxury palace of an Internet mogul. His impressive databanks have intimate details on thousands of people…including Aiden Pearce. Break inside, wipe those hard drives and escape before the raid begins. Rewards unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission: investigation bonus allows gamers to unlock more investigative opportunities inside the network databanks, and ATM hack boost which boost the cash rewards when hacking bank accounts.
  • Signature Shot: A biometrics weapon has been smuggled into Chicago for a captain of the Black Viceroys gang. The weapon only works for the first person who holds the gun. Breach a stronghold, steal the package and be the first to hold the weapon. Rewards unlocked upon completion of the ulc mission: black viceroys gang colours outfit and biometric assault rifle.
  • Breakthrough Pack: A secret gathering is underway. The Chicago Club is negotiating power with Corporate CEOs. The Club has hired scramblers to block surveillance devices. Drive around the city to find the scramblers and take them out. Retrieve all names from the meeting and upload their images to the world. Rewards unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission: vehicle expert perk allowing players to get free vehicles from underground car contact and earn discounts on select cars.

Vigilante Edition

• Vigilante Collector's box (copy of Watch_Dogs game in a unique and stylized box)
  • Aiden Pearce's cap
  • Aiden Pearce's mask
  • Original soundtrack of the game
  • Palace Pack singleplayer mission

Uplay Exclusive Edition

• Exclusive Steelbook (contains Watch_Dogs game disc)
  • Palace Pack, Signature Shot and Breakthrough Pack singleplayer missions

Special Edition

• Copy of Watch_Dogs game disc
  • Breakthrough Pack singleplayer mission

That's a very early announcement for a release date in November, so the game is probably mostly ready they're just waiting for the next-gen consoles to arrive.

It's more than that. Summer is not a good time to release a game. September is taken by GTA 5 and few other games that doesn't come in mind. So it's moved to November, for the holiday season.

The graphics looks sweet on this game! Can't wait for this to release!

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

this is a "I dont care how much it costs and how much i have" game i will get this game no matter what on launch

Character artist in the Games industry.

Game looks sweet and interesting new mechanics. Just hope it doesn't into some poor console port.

Words cannot describe my level of excitement for this game.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

This is a game I am really looking forward to! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I have been waiting for this one for some time now, Im so stoked for this game

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Saw this at E3 in I think 2011 or 2012 and have waited for news ever since :D

this and saints row IV and gta V are the games im waiting for and i doubt any will surpass bioshock infinite.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

It's more than that. Summer is not a good time to release a game. September is taken by GTA 5 and few other games that doesn't come in mind. So it's moved to November, for the holiday season.

But then it will compete with Call of Duty.

We know who will get more sales ;)

GoTY right here.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Sooo keen for this. It looks like something a bit different, so it may not work, but we'll see, think i'll pick it up regardless.

so looking forward to this game, looks like it will be a lot of fun :)

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

I've been excited for this game since E3 last year.

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600