Play from home

Fzinho

Hello. Are these games from olay from home iniciative are yours to keep forever or just till 5.5. It says on blog that tey are avaible to refund digitally from 15.4 to 5.5 and they are yours to keep. So i dont understand is thos limited time to download or just to play the games

I can read most of the words that you typed, but to be honest, I have no clue what you're trying to say.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

6 minutes ago, Fzinho said:

Hello. Are these games from olay from home iniciative are yours to keep forever or just till 5.5. It says on blog that tey are avaible to refund digitally from 15.4 to 5.5 and they are yours to keep. So i dont understand is thos limited time to download or just to play the game

Are you asking about the "Play At Home Initiative" from Sony Playstation?

If so, see their page for this piece of text:

To support Play At Home, PlayStation will try to make those occasionally dull moments more exciting by offering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey available for free* for a limited time through digital downloads from April 15 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT Once you redeem the games, they are yours to keep. 

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/04/14/announcing-the-play-at-home-initiative/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I assume you are referring to the Playstation - Play From Home? If so, yes, the games are yours forever if you claim them in time.

Capture.PNG

Primary Gaming Rig:

Ryzen 5 5600 CPU, Gigabyte B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI mITX motherboard, PNY XLR8 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 RAM, Mushkin PILOT 500GB SSD (boot), Corsair Force 3 480GB SSD (games), XFX RX 5700 8GB GPU, Fractal Design Node 202 HTPC Case, Corsair SF 450 W 80+ Gold SFX PSU, Windows 11 Pro, Dell S2719DGF 27.0" 2560x1440 155 Hz Monitor, Corsair K68 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard (MX Brown), Logitech G900 CHAOS SPECTRUM Wireless Mouse, Logitech G533 Headset

HTPC/Gaming Rig:

Ryzen 7 3700X CPU, ASRock B450M Pro4 mATX Motherboard, ADATA XPG GAMMIX D20 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 RAM, Mushkin PILOT 1TB SSD (boot), 2x Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" HDD (data), Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" HDD (DVR), PowerColor RX VEGA 56 8GB GPU, Fractal Design Node 804 mATX Case, Cooler Master MasterWatt 550 W 80+ Bronze Semi-modular ATX PSU, Silverstone SST-SOB02 Blu-Ray Writer, Windows 11 Pro, Logitech K400 Plus Keyboard, Corsair K63 Lapboard Combo (MX Red w/Blue LED), Logitech G603 Wireless Mouse, Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset, HAUPPAUGE WinTV-quadHD TV Tuner, Samsung 65RU9000 TV

I would be far more excited if they hadn't put the Nathan Drake Collection in there, since it was free with PSN+ a few months back.  I will snag Journey though!

32 minutes ago, Warin said:

I would be far more excited if they hadn't put the Nathan Drake Collection in there, since it was free with PSN+ a few months back.  I will snag Journey though!

I wanted to ask i recently cleaned fan on my ps4. But fan is so goddamn loud when playing nathan drake collection through some points of the game. I heard its nornal but have you experienced playing the game aswell.also obly game where i couls hear fan so loud

I have come to expect noisy fans from Playstations.  My PS4 pro at idle is as loud, or louder, than my Xbox OneX while playing a 4K title.  And this is the Death Stranding Pro, so it is supposed to have the newer quieter cooling system.  Sony needs to work on their cooling solutions, because under load my Pro sounds like a jet getting ready to take off.

3 minutes ago, Warin said:

I have come to expect noisy fans from Playstations.  My PS4 pro at idle is as loud, or louder, than my Xbox OneX while playing a 4K title.  And this is the Death Stranding Pro, so it is supposed to have the newer quieter cooling system.  Sony needs to work on their cooling solutions, because under load my Pro sounds like a jet getting ready to take off.

So your ps4 sounds like jet engine also. Literally i played star wars jedi fallen order dmc5 re2 remake god of war spiderman. I couldnt hear fan at all but running uncharted made fan nosier then tv. So that fan noise is normal?

Yeah, it is pretty normal.  Do you have an original PS4, or the slim?

1 minute ago, Warin said:

Yeah, it is pretty normal.  Do you have an original PS4, or the slim?

Slim. Wait i have recording of the noisw. It is running the game but it is in xbm menu.

They are generally quieter (if you can believe it) than the original models.  Is it all by itself or jammed inside a cabinet?

6 minutes ago, Warin said:

They are generally quieter (if you can believe it) than the original models.  Is it all by itself or jammed inside a cabinet?

Alone on the open. I heard that 7.5 update made a lot of problems including loud fan. But idk as i said only game that makes fan sound like that