• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

I DROVE THE REPLICA CYBERTRUCK!! - the Hacksmith's Crazy Studio

Thumbnail + title = shitty daily vlogger

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Northgate Omnikey Ultra Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

That feeling when Linus is more ripped than you

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

wait are those the trikes from twenty one pilots

main HP prebuilt          win 7 old game               main laptop acer e5-15                    lenovo 11e chromebook 3rd gen (school) 

i5-3470                         intel i5 2400                                                                              intel celeron     

lenovo cih61m1m v1                   intel i3 7thgen                                     4gb ram

14GB ram             4GB ram                                     12GB ram                                        10gb ssd

500gb HDD           1tb HDD                                     1TB HDD                                          chrome os 

blu ray drive        dual dvd roms                              dvd rom

win 10                   win 7                                          win 10

case themaltake lan box  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, RejZoR said:

Thanks for showcasing these guys. I'm certainly going to check them out. They sound like high tech mythbusters.

I watch them and they make lots of things. from an aliens loader to a flying ironman suit.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

The way to get the specs for my PC. go to the store. Buy some potatos. boil them and mash them. and stuff that in a focus g with a ssd.