I got my VIP (2020) Ticket...i'm insanely excited!

Lisster

I refreshed like mad and the first time i click on them they said sold out but i had already hit f5 again and it went through!

Clicked my card and bam! I'm going.

To say i'm excited is an understatement.

I missed the first one due to a planned trip.

Then the second one i was sure i was going to go, but to make a long story short I ended up in the hospital nearly dying and it took over a year to recover :P

So that i can go now as a VIP is pretty damn awesome!

See you guys there!

4 minutes ago, Lisster said:

I refreshed like mad and the first time i click on them they said sold out but i had already hit f5 again and it went through!

Then the second one i was sure i was going to go, but to make a long story short I ended up in the hospital nearly dying and it took over a year to recover :P

See you guys there!

See you there :)

14 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

See you there :)

I can't wait to meet you!

Been following your shenanigans since i found your videos after buying some things from NCIX in 2008 when i moved to the USA from Holland to be with my then GF (now wife :)

Funnily enough we got married in 2011 to (april) and now have a 4 year old who sometimes likes to watch your videos with me. Can't wait till he starts building with me like your kids.

I wasn't so lucky, but congratulations you'll have a great time.  The food was amazing last year and everyone was very nice.

Managed to remember like 2 minutes before so I was able to sit there and snagged mine in like a minute from open. Excited to be able to go myself as it's my first time going as well :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

12 hours ago, Lisster said:

See you guys there!

Congrats on getting VIP.

CONGRATS!!!!!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57