please can anyone explain this

i bought some295672316_productjpg.jpg.2fd3024007548c7c12af57cd4497ff15.jpg ram for my new pc build and it seem the timings are differnt to what it says they should be 

pc .jpg

2 minutes ago, tommy3010 said:

some ram for my new pc build and it seem the timings are differnt to what it says they should be 

Your RAM is running at the default 2133Mhz. Long story short, that 2133Mhz is actually 1066Mhz, which is what is read by your system (see the first screenshot).

You have to go into your BIOS and turn on the extreme memory profile for the memory to run at 3600Mhz.

On Intel system you'll be looking for: XMP
On AMD systems it's called: XAMP

On AMD system with an ASUS motherboard: DOCP.

Turn that on and it should pick up the speed. Don't worry too much about those timings, unless you are knowledgeable in memory overclocking.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah, thats a new feature of the later windows updates, instead of showing the actual double date rate (DDR) speed it now states the base speed. 

So as Minibois mentions, it's now running at the default of 2133mhz.

XMP from the Bios (on my MSI AMD mainboard its called XMP, not XAMP?) is one option, should have a profile 1 and 2, nr 2 is usually the max rated. The other option is to manually set it to 3600mhz in the same settings, i think you need to enable advanced settings tho.

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

46 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

* threads merged and cleaned *

thank you 

1 hour ago, minibois said:

Your RAM is running at the default 2133Mhz. Long story short, that 2133Mhz is actually 1066Mhz, which is what is read by your system (see the first screenshot).

You have to go into your BIOS and turn on the extreme memory profile for the memory to run at 3600Mhz.

On Intel system you'll be looking for: XMP
On AMD systems it's called: XAMP

On AMD system with an ASUS motherboard: DOCP.

Turn that on and it should pick up the speed. Don't worry too much about those timings, unless you are knowledgeable in memory overclocking.

thank you all done 

1 hour ago, yaboistar said:

it's working fine. those are it's default settings. 2133mhz at cas15.

you'll need to enable XMP in BIOS for it to run at 3600

thank you did it