Sony Will Not Attend E3 2020

Ayush007

Hello guys ,

I hope you all r doing well.

(Your opinion is highly valuable 4 me)

I would like to share this post wid u.

Please have a look.

Sony said. "We have great respect for the ESA as an organization, but we do not feel the vision of E3 2020 is the right venue for what we are focused on this year. Our focus is on making sure fans feel part of the PlayStation family and have access to play their favorite content. We have a fantastic line up of titles coming to PlayStation 4, and with the upcoming launch of PlayStation 5, we are truly looking forward to a year of celebration with our fans," the company said.

567A3979-5E2D-4EFB-A7F3-C0FFCBEEC4AA.jpeg

this does not bode well for the ps5, I have a ps4 and am going to get the ps5 at launch because of exclusives, but secrecy hides failure in a company.

then again they are the largest console maker in the world by a big margin this gen and could just be betting that their customers will just follow, but with exclusives shifting from permanent to 1 year, their grasp on the market is shaken.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Huh.  I wonder where they'll release the PS5 then.  Maybe an event of their own?

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

50 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

this does not bode well for the ps5, I have a ps4 and am going to get the ps5 at launch because of exclusives, but secrecy hides failure in a company.

then again they are the largest console maker in the world by a big margin this gen and could just be betting that their customers will just follow, but with exclusives shifting from permanent to 1 year, their grasp on the market is shaken.

Dear Jumball,

thnx for taking interest in my section, 

bdw the greatest reason why players usually switch  to  playstation is exclusives. So yeah it’s great choice you have made to buy console at launch.

1 minute ago, Ayush007 said:

Dear Jumball,

thnx for taking interest in my section, 

bdw the greatest reason why players usually switch  to  playstation is exclusives. So yeah it’s great choice you have made to buy console at launch.

no it's always a bad choice to buy a console at launch, I just have money to burn and waifus to slay

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Just now, Jumballi said:

no it's always a bad choice to buy a console at launch, I just have money to burn and waifus to slay

C I may be wrong n frequently im but if I’m wrong I just want to be put right. Let’s examine the facts.

, the possibility of getting issues like (hardware failure , hardware not functioning properly) are quite high ,

So it’s better not to buy consoles at launch but to wait Until they fix the issues or provide better scheme like exclusives free.

Sooooooo, what's the source? Where did you find this?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 minutes ago, Ayush007 said:

C I may be wrong n frequently im but if I’m wrong I just want to be put right. Let’s examine the facts.

, the possibility of getting issues like (hardware failure , hardware not functioning properly) are quite high ,

So it’s better not to buy consoles at launch but to wait Until they fix the issues or provide better scheme like exclusives free.

ps2, cpu meltdown

wii, availability
xbox 360, red ring of death
ps3, just expensive but games ran poorly on it

wii u, no games
xbox one, servers meltdown
ps4, cpu meltdown again

switch, joy-con drift, warping console, dock scratches screen, unorthodox usb c connector shorts, and no smash for nearly the entire first 2 years

2 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Huh? Wasn't the PS2's issue that the disc drive would fuck itself very quickly and not anything CPU-related?

no launch ps2 had an overheating issue, they fixed very quickly and were super kind about it, but still happened

edit: might have been smaller than I remembered it but it happened https://www.theregister.co.uk/2000/11/27/playstation_2_launch_marred_by/

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 3:32 AM, handymanshandle said:

Huh? Wasn't the PS2's issue that the disc drive would fuck itself very quickly and not anything CPU-related?

PS2 had disc drive problem with a specific module, and the slim ver. was the problem with the sensor. I have a fat PS2, and the only problem it has is the BIOS battery being dead, I had another fat PS2 where the disc drive, had a problem with the motor and would not fully eject the disc tray, the trick was to pull it slightly as soon it get's stuck.

And yes I still play the PS2, last night I was playing Gran Turismo 4, oh the memories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)

On 1/14/2020 at 3:31 AM, CalintzJerevinan said:

Sony doesn't care about E3 anymore.

So true, Sony sees E3 as expensive show, they just copied Nintendo with a Play of State, this february  they going to make "Experince Playstation" which is probable they Announce more details to PS5, rather then just basic stuff we knew (except the logo, but that was an obvious logo) from leak info on CES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)

On 1/14/2020 at 3:29 AM, Jumballi said:

ps2, cpu meltdown

wii, availability
wii u, no games

ps4, cpu meltdown again

The Wii availability wasn't really an issue the customer has to bear, after all it just means it sold pretty well which it did, being the console with the most sales in its generation

The Wii U had the whole Wii library because it was backwards compatible.

The ps2 didn't have any cpu meltdown, there were few models that were overheating but Sony was quickly to replace them with models that did not have to present the issue, plus that it wasn't an issue that plagued all ps2 consoles.

The PS4 I don't remember it having any issues, I think it was mainly the consoles which were clogged with dust after quite a lot of usage therefore they just burn themselves down and have the BLOD issue.

I may be wrong and I don't mind being corrected but this is just my view.

14 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

The Wii availability wasn't really an issue the customer has to bear, after all it just means it sold pretty well which it did, being the console with the most sales in its generation

The Wii U had the whole Wii library because it was backwards compatible.

The ps2 didn't have any cpu meltdown, there were few models that were overheating but Sony was quickly to replace them with models that did not have to present the issue, plus that it wasn't an issue that plagued all ps2 consoles.

The PS4 I don't remember it having any issues, I think it was mainly the consoles which were clogged with dust after quite a lot of usage therefore they just burn themselves down and have the BLOD issue.

I may be wrong and I don't mind being corrected but this is just my view.

The PS4 has a weak HDMI port.  Spawn Wave covered it some.  But that tends to usually be the big issue outside of roaches sleeping and dying in the PSU of it.  So if you're ever buying used, check and see if you can see roaches through the vents near the PSU and see if the HDMI port still has a solid connection.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.