FREE Game at EG Valued at $14.99 on Steam November 21st + FREE Game at EG Valued at $29.99 on Steam November 29th

Paul Rudd

FREE Game for TODAY, November 21st at the Epic Games store.

badnorgif3.gif.d801c811c7d2074761a9e91616fe3794.gif

Valued at $14.99 on Steam here... Link it has 1,362 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game for November 29th at the Epic Games store.

rayman1.gif.81c30e881c1f80ab73b905daa77d92c6.gif

Valued at $29.99 on Steam here... Link it has 3,158 Very Positive reviews.

P.S. Both these games qualify as a Remote Play(new Steam feature) game.

Just curious, but why don't you write the title of the games on these posts?

Seems a little impractical to just write "Free Game".

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

11 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Just curious, but why don't you write the title of the games on these posts? Seems a little impractical to just write "Free Game".

To surprise the viewer. Imagine it like this.

bf21.jpg.6e62cb88d2b81ad0ea35b6787f5556db.jpg

You click on it and inside is a surprise.

There's a secondary reason for leaving out the name of the game. Some people may know the game just by seeing the gif I have showing and some may think they know the game just by seeing the gif I have showing. Some may have no idea. Then once they get to the actual game page by clicking on the links provided, they get to say to themselves, "I knew it" or "wow, I thought it was this and it's actually this". Things like that.

I used to put the name of the game in the title every time. I like to mix it up and do more than just remind people of hot deals. I certainly think it's suitable.

I'm not super hot on Bad North. It's basically just a mobile game you'd play on the pot. It even has an option for touch screen. It's a really simplistic rock/paper/scissors type deal with moving some units around a grid. Not a whole lot of depth.

I think I already have Rayman from the Ubi giveaway a while ago, also wasn't big on it, but it's a plotformer so that's not surprising.

Also, what's happening with that Rayman gif? Looks broken, it just speeds up super fast.

Edit* Nope, Ubi gave away Rayman Origins. Guess I'll snag it and never play it.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 11/21/2019 at 6:52 PM, JZStudios said:

I'm not super hot on Bad North. It's basically just a mobile game you'd play on the pot. It even has an option for touch screen. It's a really simplistic rock/paper/scissors type deal with moving some units around a grid. Not a whole lot of depth.

Good to know, have yet to have the time to play Bad North. It seemed like a decent different little game from the little bits that I saw.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:52 PM, JZStudios said:

I think I already have Rayman from the Ubi giveaway a while ago, also wasn't big on it, but it's a plotformer so that's not surprising. Also, what's happening with that Rayman gif? Looks broken, it just speeds up super fast. Edit* Nope, Ubi gave away Rayman Origins. Guess I'll snag it and never play it.

Surprisingly, I have Rayman Origins as well. Which is weird because I've actually wanted to play it ever since I played a mobile Rayman game. Rayman Origins I believe came with Far Cry Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia and Beyond Good and Evil. I want to say The Crew came with them at the time as well but I can't remember.

Oh and the gif is suppose to represent a slow creep onto the enemy and then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Just calling this "free game" without even giving me the actual title makes me feel uneasy about clicking it. Not that I actually think it's malware, but I can't prevent my instincts from playing their part.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

4 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Just calling this "free game" without even giving me the actual title makes me feel uneasy about clicking it. Not that I actually think it's malware, but I can't prevent my instincts from playing their part.

You'll be alright. Hover your mouse over it without clicking it and the name of the game pops up.

20 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Rayman Origins I believe came with Far Cry Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia and Beyond Good and Evil. I want to say The Crew came with them at the time as well but I can't remember.

You are correct. I've also got some Assassins Creed games. The only Ubi game I've bought was Splinter Cell Blacklist. I've got 15 games.

#Muricaparrotgang