Dual Monitors on Integrated Graphics

Kaine tyrie

I have one monitor plugged into my GTX 1060 and my second monitor is plugged into the VGA port on my motherboard. I still have a HDMI port on my motherboard  and i have plugged my third monitor plugged into the hdmi port but it doesnt show anything, also nothing in the intel graphics options and nothing. I have gone into the bios and changed what needs to be changed.

Any help is wanted

Thanks

Why not plug it in to the 1060?

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

On 10/19/2019 at 2:42 PM, Mihle said:

Why not plug it in to the 1060?

i don't have a display port to HDMI adapter and have gone through so many that didn't work i was hoping there was another way to fix it

So.. you don’t have an hdmi port on the card? Or the first monitor already took that port. 

Id test the igpu with the hdmi monitor by itself. Ensure the port works. But you may be exceeding the bandwidth of the igpu. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz