A laptop like PC when power lines are down. How to copy to pc?

So been going through rabbit ? holes right now.

So this is how my mind process right now

”I’m still thinking I’m editing my videos in my laptop ?”, where the laptop doesn’t turn off immediately if the power lines are down and it is safe (hardwares wise ) just because  it has its own AC adaptor. Basically saying I still can finish what I’m editing when I use my laptop ? and my laptop is safe.

Now that I realize that I’m editing everything in pc( improvement of workflow ), if something happens like power lines are down the pc will turn off immediately and i can’t finish what i’m editing and also don’t want to be so hard on my equipment.

So is their a way to copy what the laptop has to offer into a pc ? 

hey ?  thanks in advance and enjoy life ❤️

Yes. If you like, go for 1500KVA or above.

And... Well, this is a bit way beyond, but get a gasoline generator if you want to continue using your PC longer during power outage.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:56 AM, Velcade said:

Google UPS.  Get a big one.

Now you have him wondering how United Parcel Service is supposed to help. 

22 hours ago, FALC0N said:

Now you have him wondering how United Parcel Service is supposed to help. 

this is funny to me right now, hey just want to continue creating my stuff ? not a complete stop ? when no electricity is flowing. Ok will try to look at that 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:51 AM, Chiyawa said:

Yes. If you like, go for 1500KVA or above.

And... Well, this is a bit way beyond, but get a gasoline generator if you want to continue using your PC longer during power outage.

150000 VA?!?!!!?

?

On 9/5/2019 at 9:53 AM, KevinD29 said:

Now that I realize that I’m editing everything in pc( improvement of workflow ), if something happens like power lines are down the pc will turn off immediately and i can’t finish what i’m editing and also don’t want to be so hard on my equipment.

Uninterruptible Power Supply.

Hows long are your power outages and what is your system's specs?

On 9/8/2019 at 5:37 AM, jonnyGURU said:

150000 VA?!?!!!?

Well, I think you are missing a 0 there. Yeah, sorry, I work as an IT admin, and we usually deal with UPS in kVA for servers. My bad.

So, yeah, get as high as your budget can go, but don't settle anything less than 1500VA for your PC.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.