1 CPU 1 GRAPHIC CARD 7 GAMERS pls help

Hey ,

I hope u can help me with this.

- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme  
- ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming LGA1151 MBoard
- Ryzen 9 3900X processor + AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler
- AORUS RGB AIC NVMe SSD 1TB x7
- G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 32x4
Can this Rig run 7 gamers at the same time with 1080HD 40FPS?
most important how to plug every gamer's mouse and keyboard? cus am so confused.

Linus has done a video "7 gamers 1 CPU" which would be useful to watch 
Honestly not sure if a single GPU will be powerful enough, might be the only use case that still needs SLI/NvLink
Is G.Skill bringing out 32gb sticks? I thought only corsair have done this so far, also check the motherboard specifications as it probably won't support 128gb's of RAM
How do you plan on splitting 12 cores between 7 people? you might have to wait for the 3950x with 16 cores or go Threadripper (which would probably be better for this anyway)
There's different ways to go about this, each having benefits and drawbacks, but I have a feeling you will be creating virtual machines.
Is this just a fun project or do you plan on using it allot? It seemed to be allot of work for linus to set up and he had dedicated GPU's (or that might be his 12 workstations 1 pc video)

9 minutes ago, tarekslimani said:

Hey ,

I hope u can help me with this.

- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme  
- AORUS RGB AIC NVMe SSD 1TB x7
- G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 32x4
most important how to plug every gamer's mouse and keyboard? cus am so confused.

Why try to fit 7 people on one machine? Regardless of whether your specs can handle this or not you're gonna need to find a way to plug in 7 monitors as well. Even if you're using one giant monitor to split the screen into smaller sizes that's going to be like at least two people sitting side by side sharing one ultra wide or a tv at inconvenient viewing angles.

Also plugging in 7 sets of mouse and keyboard? You can do it but you'd need to get a bunch of usb expansion cards but even then it's going to be a huge mess of cables since you probably need to get usb extension cables to make sure everyone can stay at their desks at a reasonable distance from the pc.

Just isn't worth it the time or money to get this thing configured. Check out this video where Linus tries it with just 6 people and what a massive pain int he ass it was and how impractical it turned out to be for everyday use.

23 minutes ago, tarekslimani said:

why?

you dont really have enough cores, and running no passthrough in VMs would be a "meh" experience to to say the least. 

Just now, GoldenLag said:

why?

you dont really have enough cores, and running no passthrough in VMs would be a "meh" experience to to say the least. 

what abt dual amds 3900x

4 minutes ago, tarekslimani said:

what abt dual amds 3900x

there is no such thing. 

closest you would get is a threadripper. 

also, ideally you would want a GPU for each VM. also, it depends on the game, also, its expensive. also a 1 gaming pc per user is better. 

you cant really split one graphics card into 7 afaik?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

36 minutes ago, tarekslimani said:

this also dosnt work, Z370 is an Intel chipset. You need X470 or X570, not that that makes this project becomes any more viable once you have the right board though

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

more like 2-3 gamers with 4 cores each.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

3 minutes ago, Vishera said:

more like 2-3 gamers with 4 cores each.

Not even possible. You need some overhead for hosting