Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zairros17

AIO Testing

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

I want to know if there is a way to test AIO before Installing it to PC , cuz in scared of chance i got defected product , Appreciate for the help Thanks ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have a spare SATA power connector from the PSU you can try and connect that and turn on the PC.


¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Uptivuptiz said:

If you have a spare SATA power connector from the PSU you can try and connect that and turn on the PC.

It is not a good idea to turn on a PC without a cooler on the CPU.


My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Enderman said:

It is not a good idea to turn on a PC without a cooler on the CPU.

I meant with the old cooler still on the CPU ;) 


¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, Uptivuptiz said:

If you have a spare SATA power connector from the PSU you can try and connect that and turn on the PC.

U mean just connecting the cooler to PSU Sata connector only right ? I dont have to connect cpu fan connector to mobo right ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zairros17 said:

U mean just connecting the cooler to PSU Sata connector only right ? I dont have to connect cpu fan connector to mobo right ? 

The fan connector controls pump speed so connect that to a pump header if you have it. If you don't a normal fan header will do.


¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 8/20/2019 at 6:15 PM, Uptivuptiz said:

The fan connector controls pump speed so connect that to a pump header if you have it. If you don't a normal fan header will do.

If i just want to test if my AIO is leaking or not , i just have to connect it to PSU and then Turn on the PSU right ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zairros17 said:

If i just want to test if my AIO is leaking or not , i just have to connect it to PSU and then Turn on the PSU right ? 

I'm not entirely sure... If this was me I would connect the pump header as well just to be sure, but I dont think it'll break if you dont.


¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
20 hours ago, Uptivuptiz said:

I'm not entirely sure... If this was me I would connect the pump header as well just to be sure, but I dont think it'll break if you dont.

Okay then , Thanks for the help mate , will try it as soon when my aio is delivered to me

Link to post
Share on other sites

whats the problem? even if it leaks and spills out every little drop of liquid on your components nothing will happen, its nonconductive nanofluid in the inside of all CLC's ...


CPU: i7-8700k 5GHz@1.25v | MoBo: Asus ROG Maximus X Formula | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @4000CL17GPU: Gigabyte GTX970 G1 | PSU: Evga Supernova G2 750w |

Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Logitech G PRO WL | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch2 |

Headset: modded Sennheiser HD558+Vmoda BoomPro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 8/24/2019 at 11:32 AM, DarkSmith2 said:

whats the problem? even if it leaks and spills out every little drop of liquid on your components nothing will happen, its nonconductive nanofluid in the inside of all CLC's ...

Sorry for the late replies , i dont know if the liquid is nonconductive tho , thanks for the information bro , i dont have to scare now after buying aio 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×