AIO Testing

I want to know if there is a way to test AIO before Installing it to PC , cuz in scared of chance i got defected product , Appreciate for the help Thanks ^_^

If you have a spare SATA power connector from the PSU you can try and connect that and turn on the PC.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16 minutes ago, Uptivuptiz said:

If you have a spare SATA power connector from the PSU you can try and connect that and turn on the PC.

It is not a good idea to turn on a PC without a cooler on the CPU.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

14 minutes ago, Enderman said:

It is not a good idea to turn on a PC without a cooler on the CPU.

I meant with the old cooler still on the CPU ;) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Uptivuptiz said:

U mean just connecting the cooler to PSU Sata connector only right ? I dont have to connect cpu fan connector to mobo right ? 

1 hour ago, Zairros17 said:

U mean just connecting the cooler to PSU Sata connector only right ? I dont have to connect cpu fan connector to mobo right ? 

The fan connector controls pump speed so connect that to a pump header if you have it. If you don't a normal fan header will do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 8/20/2019 at 6:15 PM, Uptivuptiz said:

The fan connector controls pump speed so connect that to a pump header if you have it. If you don't a normal fan header will do.

If i just want to test if my AIO is leaking or not , i just have to connect it to PSU and then Turn on the PSU right ? 

4 hours ago, Zairros17 said:

If i just want to test if my AIO is leaking or not , i just have to connect it to PSU and then Turn on the PSU right ? 

I'm not entirely sure... If this was me I would connect the pump header as well just to be sure, but I dont think it'll break if you dont.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20 hours ago, Uptivuptiz said:

I'm not entirely sure... If this was me I would connect the pump header as well just to be sure, but I dont think it'll break if you dont.

Okay then , Thanks for the help mate , will try it as soon when my aio is delivered to me

whats the problem? even if it leaks and spills out every little drop of liquid on your components nothing will happen, its nonconductive nanofluid in the inside of all CLC's ...

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 11:32 AM, DarkSmith2 said:

whats the problem? even if it leaks and spills out every little drop of liquid on your components nothing will happen, its nonconductive nanofluid in the inside of all CLC's ...

Sorry for the late replies , i dont know if the liquid is nonconductive tho , thanks for the information bro , i dont have to scare now after buying aio