Do you have a dream?

1 minute ago, Potato Pc Tryhard said:

As of now, mine is to build a pc for my 17th birthday (Born on 2002, July 29) for which I have the money ( My pocket money which I saved from last 2 years going on foot... 3kms-4kms sniff....sniff) 

But it seem it might never come true :(

Hum... A bike? ^o^

But I praize your fortitude! ?

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, jason938 said:

Yes. To become rich and immigrate to Nordic countries (I have special love & respect for Nordic people). :)

Do you have irl life of Nordic people and countries?

Just asking to understand, not trying to discuss your assertion ^o^

11 minutes ago, jason938 said:

No, but I read a lot about them. I love how Nordic people look (this pale skin, beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair...), I love their language, my favorite musical bands (Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Dark Funeral, Tristania...) are from Nordic countries  and I know that their countries are very well advanced and almost in top lists in most categories. Plus, I have met few Scandinavian people and they seem very polite and good mannered people. Another thing why I love their countries - they are one of the least religious countries and I'm atheist, so I would feel more comfortable living among fellow atheists than living in a country with religious people.

+1 nordic respect

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

In a sense, I think I dream of "having a dream," to find that "something"

On 7/24/2019 at 7:54 AM, Cora_Lie said:

Something you really want to achieve and are ready to commit time, ressources and who you are in order to one day be able to look at yourself in the mirror and say "I did it!"

And now I've got Les Mis stuck in my head. ?

Spoiler

CPU: Vulnerable to Meltdown | Motherboard: Has LEDs that I can't see | RAM: Bought too much | GPU: Mostly satisfactory so far in our relationship | Case: Shiny, black, very heavy and tall, with a Firefox sticker | Storage: Has too many old HDDs | PSU: Hasn't blown up yet like it's predecessor | Displays: Mismatched from Craigslist | Cooling: As many Noctuas as there are fan headers | Keyboard: Keys are fading |  Mouse: Needs cleaning |

I've got a dream! I've got a dream! To build Robots that help people live!

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

• 6 months later...

I dream of a day when an asteroid hits Earth, wipes out humanity, so I'm the only one left. Then, me and my remaining dogs (and any dogs I steal from people on this forum) will just go steal a Dodge Demon, ride into the sunset, stealing every gallon of ice cream and gasoline that we can find.

I also want to get a job with SNL, Comedy Central, or Marvel.