Looking for new really silent case but with good airflow

Redsiskin

I currently have Antec P100 ,2 fans front and 1 back all from noctua.

but with the GPU rog 1080 it gets HOT.

I dont need or want led lights, so i was thinking about the P110Silent but the reviews online basicly killing it and the airflow is really bad according to reviews.

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

9 minutes ago, Redsiskin said:

I currently have Antec P100 ,2 fans front and 1 back all from noctua.

I dont need or want led lights, so i was thinking about the P110Silent but the reviews online basicly killing it and the airflow is really bad according to reviews.

Can't really have both, but gamers nexus does a lot of case reviews.

If you get a case with good airflow you can just turn down the fan speed to get it quieter

Probably just buy the H500 from coolermaster anyways.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Unless you need to reduce noise from components other than fans like hdd's or electrical noise, I'd recommend getting a case with good airflow instead. A well ventilated case will generally suffer less fan noise due to the fans being able to run at lower rpm. If you want a quiet system, don't use noisy components.

What are your specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, Redsiskin said:

How hot is hot? Some describe 60°C as hot, even though it isn't a problem at all. 

If you are worried about noise, you might be better off upgrading your CPU/GPU cooler. 

:)

On 6/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, seon123 said:

How hot is hot? Some describe 60°C as hot, even though it isn't a problem at all. 

If you are worried about noise, you might be better off upgrading your CPU/GPU cooler.  

73 when GPU in heavy load and OC Mode with gpu tweak

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

10 minutes ago, Redsiskin said:

73 when GPU in heavy load and OC Mode with gpu tweak

That's not hot at all for full load on the GPU with an OC.

However if you really do want a new case my top two recommendations for airflow and good noise levels are the Fractal Design Meshify C and the Coolermaster H500M.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Depending on CPU cooler, either the RL06 or PM01. Or if you want to get really fancy, the P600S.

Check out the Phanteks Eclipse P600S.

It has the ability to be silent with decent airflow, or have really good airflow and not as silent.  It does this by having the ability to remove the front and top panels while still having good styling in my opinion.  Overall has a lot of great features such as good water cooling support, vertical GPU mounting, and great cable management!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own this case, but I am looking into getting it! Haha.

Comes in black, white, and gray.

Image result for phanteks eclipse p600s

4 hours ago, FineVisionz said:

Check out the Phanteks Eclipse P600S.

It has the ability to be silent with decent airflow, or have really good airflow and not as silent.  It does this by having the ability to remove the front and top panels while still having good styling in my opinion.  Overall has a lot of great features such as good water cooling support, vertical GPU mounting, and great cable management!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own this case, but I am looking into getting it! Haha.

Comes in black, white, and gray.

Image result for phanteks eclipse p600s

I own this case, its great, those panels make a big difference