GTA V Help

220VoltsallCore
1 minute ago, Dinesh1 said:

Best ways to make gta5 money online

Heists?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Is there A option to play with players in same location in gta5 online

Dude

Can't you just make one thread? Or look these up on your own?

A girl who loves to love.

Open interaction menu, go to style, then change appearance. Costs $100,000. From there, you gotta do an easy glitch...

Explanation of the simple glitch is at the 1:45 mark.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Open interaction menu, go to style, then change appearance. Costs $100,000. From there, you gotta do an easy glitch...

Explanation of the simple glitch is at the 1:45 mark.

What are keyboard buttons to press 

15 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Best way without fully legit is probs vehicle cargo mixed in with vip work and then the bunker and MC club businesses.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

11 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

What are keyboard buttons to press 

Whatever it shows at the bottom right of the screen to "Return to Menu"(R Maybe?) is what you press instead of "B or Circle on console". And I think W or the Up Arrow key is the "Up button" or "whatever button that brings up your phone when playing the game". This might help...

gta5keys.png.0a966c589d6603f2afe80aa456fd90a2.png

Just match the corresponding buttons from what is explained in the video to what you see in these two pictures. I think I got them right in my comment above.

gta5buts.png.ae5d779c61c83d992a11d09646d0a67b.png

31 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is there A option to play with players in same location in gta5 online

You should probably hold all these questions to one topic of conversation. I can pretty much answer any questions you may have about GTA 5. Just keep them all in one topic and be sure to @Dinesh1 or quote people here so we know you responded in the topic. To @ people, just type in the @ symbol and then begin typing in their name and then click on their name to @ them. You have to click on their name too, you can't just spell out their name. To quote people, just highlight anything from what they say and click on quote selection. Either of these let people knows you've responded.

And no, there is no option to play with players in the same location. It will always be random until you gain lots of friends to play in their lobbies most of the time. You're still gonna see random people from all over the world in your lobbies. If you get into a lobby with a lot of foreigners, just go to another session.

29 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is there use of upgrading strentgh steath in gta5 online

Yes. You basically use stealth to upgrade stealth. You use strength to upgrade strength. Same for all attributes. Strength is upgraded mostly by punching and kicking things, especially players or vehicles. It takes forever to upgrade though, I think it's like 5-10 hours of just straight up punching and kicking things.

51 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

• Gain friends that are willing to help you out with making money.
  • Buy businesses such as a CEO Office, MC Biker Clubhouse, Nightclub, Terrabyte, Car Warehouse, Crate Warehouse, Hangar, etc, etc.
  • Buy Coke, Meth, Counterfeit Cash and Weed businesses for your MC Biker Business.
  • Fully upgrade businesses for faster production and more profit. < very important one here.
  • Do CEO missions + Terrabyte Missions together for a quick 100,000 in 10-20 minutes.
  • Participate in whatever is paying out double money each week. It changes every Thursday.
  • Contact Missions are a decent way to make money early on, especially when they pay out double money.
  • Last but not least, just jump into Heists(especially finales). And if you can save up for a facility, host them for basically millions of dollars.

For further details on money making strategies, just hit up YouTube. Literally hundreds of guides there.

Guys .. it looks like this person is either from pakistan or from india .. you know they have GTA in their genes right? I was involved in a couple of groups on facebook and i swear complete families ruled that scene! this is joke.. don't fall for it

- Threads Merged -

@Dinesh1 Do not continue to make more topics asking for help with GTA V. If you have any questions post them in this thread.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

- Threads Merged -

@Dinesh1 Do not continue to make more topics asking for help with GTA V. If you have any questions post them in this thread.

How to post in this thread 

2 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

How to post in this thread

2 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Like this

Yes.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Will buying a night club generate money automaticaly in gta5

Yup. It's a passive business meaning that you just have to wait for it to produce and then sell when it gets to around $875,000 - $1,000,000. Be sure to buy all the upgrades for the NC in order for it to produce more money and produce much faster. Otherwise, it's not gonna do much for ya'. Just follow this guide...

This guy has hundreds of other videos that should come in handy for you.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:05 AM, Dr. Historic Low said:

Yup. It's a passive business meaning that you just have to wait for it to produce and then sell when it gets to around $875,000 - $1,000,000. Be sure to buy all the upgrades for the NC in order for it to produce more money and produce much faster. Otherwise, it's not gonna do much for ya'. Just follow this guide...

This guy has hundreds of other videos that should come in handy for you.

How to quote user in forum