WiFi repeater that can connect 35meters away from my modem?

opperska

Is there any WiFi repeater that can able to connect 35 meters away from my modem? I dont want mesh/AP. I just dont wait it lol. I am planning to put a WiFi repeater in my second house. There's no obstacle in here that can block the signal from the repeater towards the modem. Thanks for those who will help on my problem!

The signal from the first router to the repeater will degrade its signal, at 35m it would be 30% lower i suspect.

Repeater should not be placed more than 15m apart from the main router, in my experience longer than that would degrade the connection.

To repeat a signal optimally, you can have a wired repeating method.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

10 hours ago, opperska said:

Is there any WiFi repeater that can able to connect 35 meters away from my modem? I dont want mesh/AP. I just dont wait it lol. I am planning to put a WiFi repeater in my second house. There's no obstacle in here that can block the signal from the repeater towards the modem. Thanks for those who will help on my problem!

Thats over 100 feet, I doubt you will find something. Your best bet would to be running an Ethernet cable and setting up an AP. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

you can rent a "trencher" from local hardware stores. its like a large "chain saw blade" but cuts into the ground to leave a trench / channel. look up "machinery rental". 

make sure you call local gas, water, electric, etc...  to mark all their lines, it is a free service, i want to say 1800 jules, or something like that. if you do not call local companies directly.

due a double pull of ethernet cable, between the 2 places, in case one goes bad,  you can pick up some cheaper hose, "meh" forget name of it, i call black poly",  but it is something different, local hardware stores (menards, lowes, homedepot, farm and fleet, farm king, etc...)  just a cheap hose to protect the ethernet cable, and pull the cables through.

by code / good install. pipe should form a U,  comes out of place A above ground, then go directly into ground, across the ground, then at place B, come back above ground then going into place B.

================================

there are some DIY and some bought wireless antennas for routers, Acess points, etc..., that are geared for direct sight to sight access. (no trees, or other things in between), that can help get communication going. 

if i can go cable vs wireless, will go cable.  extra cost / hassle with routers going out, or perhaps need a reboot.

though technically ethernet, needs by codes, possibly a grounding. (lighting strikes, grounding issues, etc... that can come up).