Stuttery mouse movement with mouse in game

SRRAE

I've recently decided I should try to get used to playing with keyboard and mouse after years of playing with a controller and I've noticed when trying doing small genital movements with the mouse the screen movement stutters.

Doing slow movements it seems to jump 10-15 lines at a time no matter how smooth a movement I do. 
It is very noticeable when Im running and doing slight adjustments with the mouse which direction I'm wanting to go

I don't think it is a computer performance issue as the computer is well within spec for the game and it runs above 60fps at all times. I'll put the basic spec below.

I've heard it could me mouse acceleration settings, I turned that off and didn't make any difference.

Any more ideas suggestions as the jittery movement is making me feel a little queezy

Current Spec

Ryzen 2600X

MSI GTX 1070

16GB Corsair 3200Mhz RAM

30 minutes ago, SRRAE said:

I've recently decided I should try to get used to playing with keyboard and mouse after years of playing with a controller and I've noticed when trying doing small genital movements with the mouse the screen movement stutters.

Doing slow movements it seems to jump 10-15 lines at a time no matter how smooth a movement I do. 
It is very noticeable when Im running and doing slight adjustments with the mouse which direction I'm wanting to go

I don't think it is a computer performance issue as the computer is well within spec for the game and it runs above 60fps at all times. I'll put the basic spec below.

I've heard it could me mouse acceleration settings, I turned that off and didn't make any difference.

Any more ideas suggestions as the jittery movement is making me feel a little queezy

Current Spec

Ryzen 2600X

MSI GTX 1070

16GB Corsair 3200Mhz RAM

Raise your DPI and lower in game sens, that should solve the issue.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

13 hours ago, SRRAE said:

Current Spec

Ryzen 2600X

MSI GTX 1070

16GB Corsair 3200Mhz RAM

You might want to check to see if you've got this update installed, and if so, uninstall it for the time being.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4482887/windows-10-update-kb4482887

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Obviously to begin with you would want to look at what DPI/Sens you're running. I run 800 DPI and 6~ sens generally, try something in that range or lower. If it is not settings you need to isolate it to PC or Mouse, so if you have another mouse see if it does the same, if it doesn't, your mouse may be busted.