Ram recommandation?

Whats some good rams to buy? I have an aorus master z390 and i9 9900k and rtx 2080ti so im looking for something reliable,good, and has some good looks as well preferably rgb. Anything but trident z. My last one were faulty

7 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

My last one were faulty

They have life time warranty on those, Trident Z's are the best personally speaking.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

corsair rgb pro. much brighter than trident, also you can get fake ram (corsair lightning module)

I like Gskill, two sets still rock solid. I had Corsair Vengeance and Crucial Ballistix go bad on me,

When's Lunch?

I was just about to recommend my kit if you can find it (it's out of stock in most places now) but seems you don't want G. Skill. 

Go on gigabyte's site, check the QVL for the motherboard and pick a kit from that. 

It is recommended that you run 4 DIMMs if possible, especially if you plan on overclocking the RAM, on the Z390 AORUS Master. The way they board's "wired" between the memory controller/CPU and the RAM, there's actually more 'noise' in the signal if all DIMMs aren't populated. 

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

25 minutes ago, HoneyBadger84 said:

I was just about to recommend my kit if you can find it (it's out of stock in most places now) but seems you don't want G. Skill. 

Go on gigabyte's site, check the QVL for the motherboard and pick a kit from that. 

It is recommended that you run 4 DIMMs if possible, especially if you plan on overclocking the RAM, on the Z390 AORUS Master. The way they board's "wired" between the memory controller/CPU and the RAM, there's actually more 'noise' in the signal if all DIMMs aren't populated. 

Like should i get another kit of the 16gb? 

Outside of speed and CL they're all the same, made by Sk.hynix, samsung and micron just rebranded. Anyone saying "____ is better than ____"  or "____ is better than most other brands" is misinformed.

21 minutes ago, hello_there_123 said:

Outside of speed and CL they're all the same, made by Sk.hynix, samsung and micron just rebranded. Anyone saying "____ is better than ____"  or "____ is better than most other brands" is misinformed.

And the vast majority of high end/tight timing RAM is specifically Samsung B-Die, regardless of who the "brand" is, Corsair & G.Skill both use the same thing on theirs. So picking a different "brand" won't necessarily make much difference. 

27 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

Like should i get another kit of the 16gb? 

Not necessarily, if the kit you already have is not playing well with the board at stock, I'd RMA it or return it and get a different one.

I was simply letting you know that on this particular board, it's happier (overclocking ram and cpu wise) with all 4 DIMMs populated, a lot of other boards are the opposite. So if you can get a 4-stick kit, that would be a good idea. 

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor