Laptop with good tilt (display max angle)

Baterka

I'd recommend the GTX 1050 (Max-Q) version of the Mi Notebook Pro, I'm currently using the original model and it's pretty amazing even with an MX150.  It might be a little hard to get hold of if you don't live in Asia but it's amazing.

Also, I thought that I should let you know that some of them have a quite annoying fan noise issue, it doesn't affect performance and I think it would probably be fixed on the new GTX model, but if you really care about a quiet laptop I'd recommend you to look elsewhere just in case the one you buy suffers from this defect.  It pains me that this is an issue because this is an otherwise nearly perfect laptop.

Also, power draw was a problem on the MX150 models since they only come with a 65W charger and don't work with anything else, but the GTX models come with a 90W charger so this shouldn't be an issue although you might not be able to crank up the CPU TDP super high.  This laptop also has amazing thermals, so even if you overclock it you shouldn't see any problems with thermals.

2 hours ago, ArduinoBen said:

I'd recommend the GTX 1050 (Max-Q) version of the Mi Notebook Pro, I'm currently using the original model and it's pretty amazing even with an MX150.  It might be a little hard to get hold of if you don't live in Asia but it's amazing.

Also, I thought that I should let you know that some of them have a quite annoying fan noise issue, it doesn't affect performance and I think it would probably be fixed on the new GTX model, but if you really care about a quiet laptop I'd recommend you to look elsewhere just in case the one you buy suffers from this defect.  It pains me that this is an issue because this is an otherwise nearly perfect laptop.

Also, power draw was a problem on the MX150 models since they only come with a 65W charger and don't work with anything else, but the GTX models come with a 90W charger so this shouldn't be an issue although you might not be able to crank up the CPU TDP super high.  This laptop also has amazing thermals, so even if you overclock it you shouldn't see any problems with thermals.

Sounds nice but as far as my research go I will not be able to buy it here in Czech Republic

Website programmer & Electrician & PC HW lover!

On 3/6/2019 at 12:24 AM, Baterka said:

Sounds nice but as far as my research go I will not be able to buy it here in Czech Republic

Ahh, just realized I can see your location under your icon.

Yeah, getting it outside of China is pretty hard and it does usually cost a little more as well.

So I ended with waiting for Thinkpad T590 sell launch in my country. I will then choose between XPS 15 (shitty IO), ThinkPad E590 (shitty build quality and GPU), MSI PS63 Modern (Idk about that one but it looks nice) or T580/T590 (not cheap and shitty GPU) :D

I don't care about tilt anymore :D I got it... I can't have everything. 

Thanks everyone for help.

16 hours ago, Baterka said:

Thinkpad T590

It's a bad model imo, better go for T580

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

6 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

It's a bad model imo, better go for T580

Why? And yea... I probably will. they will be on sale now

9 hours ago, Baterka said:

Why?

Lose all Thinkpad features, more like Ultrabook

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

16 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Lose all Thinkpad features, more like Ultrabook

Smaller battery and what is next bad thing?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler