LTX 2019 Ticket Pricing is Here!

CPotter

Social Tickets.png

*BUY YOUR TICKETS WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE! WE ARE SELLING THEM IN WAVES THIS YEAR, SO PRICING WILL INCREASE*

LMG Office Tour

We’re offering an “LMG Office Tour” package this year! This has been one of our most requested things when putting on LTX in the past, so this year we’re making it happen.  The tour will be on Friday, July 26th, at scheduled times where one of us LMG-ers will take a group of about 20 of you through on on a tour of the LMG HQ. It’s going to be pretty casual, people will be around to chat and take pictures.

DreamHack BYOC

DreamHack will be running our 500-seat BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) area for us this year. It’s pretty straightforward, but we’ll have more information listed on the site when tickets become available. We can’t promise anything quite yet, but expect some LMG-ers to be at the BYOC (Me! -Colton).

VIP

VIPs will receive the LTX Merch Pack (the shirt to be signed by all LMG staff), plus a custom VIP/LMG hoodie. This year our VIP event will be happening AT the LMG HQ, instead of remotely, on Friday, July 26th.

LTX Merch Pack

Purchase this and you’ll receive the following items. Here’s a sneak peek - please note, this is still a work in progress.

Additional details for each tier will be present on the ticket page when they’re made available, so make sure to read that prior to purchasing. Tickets go on sale at 12pm PT, February 22nd. We’ll make sure to update the website, social, Discord, etc, with links to the purchase page so you can all pick them up right away.

Does the VIP ticket include admission to the event as well or just the merch stuff? 

1 hour ago, A93nt47 said:

Does the VIP ticket include admission to the event as well or just the merch stuff? 

A breakdown of the VIP benefits would be nice to justify the cost, although i must say i am very interested as is! (would be my first LTX experience)

Is the VIP event/dinner going to include the other Youtubers at LTX?  'cuz it would be awesome to be able to hang with those guys too, as well as the LMG team!

BTW, how many people will be there @CPotter

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

23 hours ago, NTICompass said:

Is the VIP event/dinner going to include the other Youtubers at LTX?  'cuz it would be awesome to be able to hang with those guys too, as well as the LMG team!

Unconfirmed at this time, but its a possibility. I know last year Jay and Steve were hanging out for a bit with us the day before LTX.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:29 PM, mattsy said:

A breakdown of the VIP benefits would be nice to justify the cost, although i must say i am very interested as is! (would be my first LTX experience)

For sure, we'll have this and the scheduling listed on the Tixr site with the ticket tier when they launch.

How likely are the tickets to sellout quickly- not able to buy them right now, will be able to next month, but still want to do the byoc and tour?

5 hours ago, k.m.p said:

How likely are the tickets to sellout quickly- not able to buy them right now, will be able to next month, but still want to do the byoc and tour?

Tough to say to be completely honest, but we should have some tickets available.

@CPotter If I buy the merch pack, do I still need to buy a ticket? I want dat merch but being a student in new mexico.. I cant quite get to canada. I’d love to buy that and pay for shipping tho

Moist

23 hours ago, CPotter said:

Unconfirmed at this time, but its a possibility. I know last year Jay and Steve were hanging out for a bit with us the day before LTX.

I think as it turned out we just missed them when we got there for the tour and the meal. Linus had even been filming a video with Louis Rossman before he left to pick us up. The ride from the convention center itself took a bit over an hour. At last year's LTX, though, Steve was hanging out at the delidding booth for a few hours, so if you wanted to chat with him you could. Not sure about 2019's structure though. 

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

Why is pricing in USD if you guys use CAD?

Our business doesn't really use CAD, that's kind of the thing. I know its weird because we're based in Canada. :P

Do any of the packages contain any Floatplane subscriptions?  I remember last year I got 6 months of LTT on Floatplane for buying the "delidded" ticket.

Will the shirt for the VIP tickets be pre-signed when we get it? Also, just wanting to confirm whether it will include the  BYOC pass. Planning to fly off from India again (god help me).

PC in Profile

@CPotter Will there be a bus to the LMG tour? What time do tix go on sale?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

12 minutes ago, PrincessHeinz57 said:

Also asking same question.

342 bus is pretty close though, I guess.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

12 hours ago, PrincessHeinz57 said:

No unfortunately, simply because there isn't one single hub for where people will be coming from. :( 

Tickets go on sale at 12pm PT, Feb 22nd. There will be a video announcement coming this week to fill people in on all the details.

21 minutes ago, CPotter said:

No unfortunately, simply because there isn't one single hub for where people will be coming from. :( 

Tickets go on sale at 12pm PT, Feb 22nd. There will be a video announcement coming this week to fill people in on all the details.

Thank you! I was wondering if we should rent a car or not. That information helps make that decision. We can't wait :) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57