profile pic resizing bug

zassou

so my profile pic is not what it looks, this is: https://telegra.ph/file/c54d43f27bfe53ecdb42c.png

when  the image is uploaded, instead resizing the image, the forum program just took a screenshot of what inside the resizing tool. and that tool has a opaque white layer and it gave it the wrong colour

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

What if you crop it to make it square?

Also, mobile looks alright to me, can you describe what it gets wrong specifically compared to what it's supposed to look like?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

the colours should be dark grey and white, not medium grey. 20, 20, 20, not 80, 80, 80.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

It looks like when the image is compressed, it's being converted to a different colour space, and that colour space isn't being rendered by the browser correctly.

I will look into why that's happening, but you should be able to work around it by adding one pixel that isn't exactly grey (a single #0a0a0b pixel worked for me).

c54d43f27bfe53ecdb42c.colour.png

HTTP/2 203

13 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

It looks like when the image is compressed, it's being converted to a different colour space, and that colour space isn't being rendered by the browser correctly.

I will look into why that's happening, but you should be able to work around it by adding one pixel that isn't exactly grey (a single #0a0a0b pixel worked for me).

c54d43f27bfe53ecdb42c.colour.png

Yeah mortis i had that issue as well..

When i crop by including the edges of the image, The background went white and its a GIF with transparent background.

And if i didnt include the edge it would look fine.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore