Project Green Together with Nvidia [Monsterbuild - The dream of an 18yr old modder]

FIRST POST UPDATED

I have now updated the first post, finally got all the hardware. 
Got some delays from different parts, but now I finally have everything for the project!
I will compete at Dreamhack Winter Championship with it!

welcome back :P

Thank you!

That's a pretty nice calculator. 

It indeed is, but I have a better one now :D

Looks good, wondering how the temps will be though. Two of those GPU's have almost no air intake space.

That was just a picture with some 280x to check :D

I think he will watercool them, but not sure.

That was just a test-picture hehe

Welcome back good Sir! Looking good!

Thanks!

Holy shit! I totally forgot about this but it's frickin' amazing!

It will be :D I will compete at Dreamhack Winter Championship with it!

good to hear you are back but will there be a update soon? ^^ 

Yea, from now on there will be updates until it is done, Dreamhack Winter 2015!

I am just going to drop this here...

FPBm2Ng.jpg

DYvabeB.jpg

Got some delays from different parts, but now I finally have everything for the project!

That looks soo clean, love the way the tubing runs aswell! :D

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

That looks soo clean, love the way the tubing runs aswell! :D

Thanks! Worked on that routing for way too many hours xD

That is the coolest hardline layout I've ever seen =O

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

That is the coolest hardline layout I've ever seen =O

Best thing? I will try to have real glass pipes!

I thought that Dreamhack had there own PC's for that, to prevent cheating and make things fair for all.

It is the Dreamhack CaseMOD Championship, with prizepool of 5000€ (and it grow) that I am talking about.

Would be sad if Dreamhack had their own PC's for that ;)

http://www.dreamhack.se/dhw15/2015/07/31/case-mod-winners-and-dreamhack-winter-50-000-sek-announcement/

It is the Dreamhack CaseMOD Championship, with prizepool of 5000€ (and it grow) that I am talking about.

Would be sad if Dreamhack had their own PC's for that ;)

http://www.dreamhack.se/dhw15/2015/07/31/case-mod-winners-and-dreamhack-winter-50-000-sek-announcement/

Then you should have said so. Championship on Dreamhack usually means gaming.

Holy balls!

I couldn't even begin to try that lol

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Then you should have said so. Championship on Dreamhack usually means gaming.

"Usually", is totally unrelated in a worklog for computer mods haha. Championship per se means competition of sort. So I shouldn't have said much ;)

Also, we want this to be as big as gaming one day, right :D

Holy balls!

I couldn't even begin to try that lol

Haha, will be hard for me aswell...

Don't want to outshine you on your own build log, but I once built a mediocre gaming pc with no watercooling.
So yeah....

;)

"Usually", is totally unrelated in a worklog for computer mods haha. Championship per se means competition of sort. So I shouldn't have said much ;)

Also, we want this to be as big as gaming one day, right :D

Good point, but I didnt know that they had a championship for PC building/modding.

Which is why I though it was gaming related.

Don't want to outshine you on your own build log, but I once built a mediocre gaming pc with no watercooling.

So yeah....

;)

Aww, why did you do that to me  :(

Good point, but I didnt know that they had a championship for PC building/modding.

Which is why I though it was gaming related.

Understandable, but that is great that they have started with PC modding championships? :D

Will be really awesome to see, and maybe in the future we could get the best modders to get to dreamhack every year!

Understandable, but that is great that they have started with PC modding championships? :D

Will be really awesome to see, and maybe in the future we could get the best modders to get to dreamhack every year!

On one hand so would that be good, as the price pool will most likely go up, but at the same time so would the chance of winning go down, as there are some very skilled people out there.

On that note, so would you probally need more then just nice bends on the tubes to win, if the last winners are anything to go by. If that is the plan, that is.

Also, is the competition open to everyone who is going to Dreamhack? Would be nice to know, since I'm going my self.

On one hand so would that be good, as the price pool will most likely go up, but at the same time so would the chance of winning go down, as there are some very skilled people out there.

On that note, so would you probally need more then just nice bends on the tubes to win, if the last winners are anything to go by. If that is the plan, that is.

Also, is the competition open to everyone who is going to Dreamhack? Would be nice to know, since I'm going my self.

I will do a lot more than some nice bends ;) And the last winners is nothing you should compare with, that moddercomp. was announced 3 days before the event. They just wanted to do something fun that time.

The prizepool will go up, it is currently at 5000€.

But chance of winning will also go up because they spread the prizes, I have heard there will be 12 winners. The 12th place will still get 100€ or so.

There will probably be two classes, the Championship class, where you send in and apply a month before, where 6 persons are chosen, and an The Casemod Open where you can bring your computer at the same day, were 6 will be chosen. Would be nice to have some builds there! 

That is sexy

Thanks!

I put hours into every aspect of this build, this time, the reservoirs.

szED3EF.jpg

I1SIuqJ.jpg

ZBNlNup.jpg

iKrUy9s.jpg

CbnqpU3.jpg

08oTVcV.jpg

These are the XSPC 270 reservoirs. Made out of glass(!!) and aluminum! (POM caps)

wow.. :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

FIRST POST UPDATED

Thank you!

It indeed is, but I have a better one now :D

That was just a picture with some 280x to check :D

That was just a test-picture hehe

Thanks!

It will be :D I will compete at Dreamhack Winter Championship with it!

Yea, from now on there will be updates until it is done, Dreamhack Winter 2015!

I am just going to drop this here...

are you drilling holes in the case?

• 3 weeks later...

Is there even a point in going with light in the reservoir, when you use pastel?

There is no point with the light in the middle, the light is way too weak. I bought them for the looks and glass alone!

wow.. :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

:D

are you drilling holes in the case?

Ofc I will be drilling holes in the case ;)

@Selectivereviews

To be honest, so did I think that you would move faster, as the time left till Dreamhack is 9 weeks (or so) now.

Or is it that you have been doing stuff, just not updated?

As mentioned I am recording a series for Nvidia around this project, which has taken a lot of time. The buildlogs were to be started as the series rolled out, but delays from Nvidia has made me start the logs anyway. So I have been doing stuff, but most is updated. Although most stuff does not take time when it is actually done.

But as you seem to want some progress, here comes an update for you ;)

Update 19/09

I will try to update more often! I have had some problems getting time now since school begun and the video-series with Nvidia must be recorded!
However, I have some updates ready for you now, here comes one with some stuff I received earlier this week!

I realized I needed some sort of fancontroller, and also some pumps...
I don't know how I forget that until now, so I was rushing an order :D

Starting with the Aquaero 6, soooo nice fancontroller, right now I just need to figure out where to mount it... Any ideas?

3gT50EL.jpg

A nice little heatsink

M32gxiA.jpg

Sadly there came no pads with it, so I will have to mount it later.

1QWwPat.jpg

These pumps can do all sort of things, which will be awesome!

EBASFAB.jpg

I have mounted them in a dual loop

9R1BhZg.jpg

DwKAcar.jpg

As you might have noticed I got some sleeve today aswell. These are from E22!

8ZZFWsr.jpg

I love the blue combo, altough I am going green haha

h45AW12.jpg

Stay tuned!

As mentioned I am recording a series for Nvidia around this project, which has taken a lot of time. The buildlogs were to be started as the series rolled out, but delays from Nvidia has made me start the logs anyway. So I have been doing stuff, but most is updated. Although most stuff does not take time when it is actually done.

But as you seem to want some progress, here comes an update for you ;)

Is the series out yet?

I understand that things happens outside, but I just wanted to ask for an update. Since it will give me more motivation to work on mine, as we will mostlikely compete against eachother ;)

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.