Best $20 product

minimoose

a gtx 780ti

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I am also one of them and we have a army

frabz-WE-HAVE-AN-ARMY-65d98f.jpg

O ok. Well I have my own private task-force... They'll snipe your whole army to shreds of cheese(swiss)US_Army_Afghanistan_2006.jpg

O ok. Well I have my own private task-force... They'll snipe your whole army to shreds of cheese(swiss)

We will blow you up

800px-thumbnail.jpg

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Its ok. I got more. In Tanks. 

Well we will bomb them down

20080123-1-thumb.jpg

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Well we will bomb them down

20080123-1-thumb.jpg

Ill shoot you down while flying circles around your slow heavy butt... :D 

fighter-jet.jpg

How much dem bombs cost?

900,000 in game currency 

Please send the meal to 7901 alma mesa way citrus heights CA 

p.s I like chinese food :P

CITRUS?

dl6RJGW_zps6f50416a.gif

Sorry.. i just had to..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

O you're one of them 

<_<

LOL, no I like history and languages, but I don't want to buy something in those, I want a tech thing. 

Making some huge assumptions there...

WAIT, YOU SPEAK FRENCH!  ME TOO!

Buy a VPN. 

and use it to...well...do stuff

If OP isn't from USA and uses Netflix that would be the best purchase you could do IMO.

But otherwise, Humble Store, and the weekly bundle.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

If OP isn't from USA and uses Netflix that would be the best purchase you could do IMO.

But otherwise, Humble Store, and the weekly bundle.

I am from the USA, also the weekly bundle is $4.61 so I have $20

i so badly wanna send you 150 pizzas right now

I am from the USA, also the weekly bundle is $4.61 so I have $20

Buy 4 humble bundles?

Well something i'm wanting to get, it's a little bit above $20 with shipping but this is it. http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/store/razer-mouse-bungee

Personally I am thinking of buying one of those new wireless logitech mice because I hate the cord. Get's it the way, creates drag, and is just annoying.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Buy 4 humble bundles?

Well something i'm wanting to get, it's a little bit above $20 with shipping but this is it. http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/store/razer-mouse-bungee

Personally I am thinking of buying one of those new wireless logitech mice because I hate the cord. Get's it the way, creates drag, and is just annoying.

How does that work?

I'll be there to intercept it :P

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

How does that work?

Instead of your mouse cord dragging your computer desk and just being a pain, you have this bungee in front of your mouse pad with the slacked cord in front of it. So it is just the weight of the mouse and no interference from the cord.

http://youtu.be/l-hP5SnKQOQ?t=1m37s    Not the best video but it demonstrates it.

I have no idea how well it works, but i'm really wanting one because the cord annoys me so very much.

Instead of your mouse cord dragging your computer desk and just being a pain, you have this bungee in front of your mouse pad with the slacked cord in front of it. So it is just the weight of the mouse and no interference from the cord.

http://youtu.be/l-hP5SnKQOQ?t=1m37s    Not the best video but it demonstrates it.

I have no idea how well it works, but i'm really wanting one because the cord annoys me so very much.

I have no problem with my cord, but thanks!

cheap hooker

For $20 she'll give you every STD under the sun as a bonus...............plenty of bang for your buck, that's for sure.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

For $20 she'll give you every STD under the sun as a bonus...............plenty of bang for your buck, that's for sure.

Free extras.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!