Toddler's eyeball sliced in half by drone propeller

PCBjon

Apparently you forgot about the other replies I made. (short term memory is not a strong point apparently)

Well I'll leave you to you logic, and opinions then. It is not worth my time to debate or argue with someone in your current mindset. Your being so defensive your ignoring whats being said. Settle down.

*washes hands and leaves*

I was reffering to your previous post, Instead of actually using your brain and figuring that out (your IQ must be low) you resorted to petty Insults...

"/s", the internet equivalent of "not being racist or anything but"

enjoy ur warningz

If anyone actually believe I was serious, they have serious mental issues.

Dont feel like a "kid" and I know a shitton of 40 year olds that have the maturity of a 16 year old, age Is just a number...

You will understand what I'm talking about when you hit 30.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Ok I know this isn't really tech related but since it contains drones/UAVs etc and its becoming an ever increasing hobby I thought it was worth a post here.

I feel bad for both parties here it really was a freak accident and a child's eye took the blow from it. |A guideline was in place why do people not follow the rules?

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-34936739

Thankfully the toddler will hardly, if at all, remember the event in his later life... Although he will be partially blind :(

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Although he will be partially blind

A chap in my squadron in the Royal Engineers only had one eye, didn't stop him being a lorry driver (that bit I can't understand as with one eye he would have no depth perception).  He also had a thriving business as a coalman so one eye is not a major drawback;  it is a bummer yes, but it is not the end of the world.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"