[Scratch Build] FancyFootworks' Grape Machine | White and Purple | Water-cooled | Acrylic Case

fancyfootworks

post-45026-0-30077100-1444816990_thumb.p

About the Build

Sorry for the bad drawing. I'm such a noob at rendering. Anyways, its a new project! Have been planning for so long but finally decided on the color combination and the shape. In the end, its a rather simple shape. (Teehee!) It will be a full white acrylic PC case with Mayhem's Raspberry Purple Pastel coolant running in the build hence, the build will be white and purple. I am still considering whether to introduce another colour via the power supply cables. 

post-45026-0-72251200-1444817231.jpg

Here is the view through the window. Its a rather simple watercooled rig with hardline tubing and minimal fittings.

post-45026-0-90147600-1444817322.jpg

I will make a custom vinyl of the chosen logo or character for the PC.

HIGHLIGHTS

1. Installed my GPU Block on the graphics card!

2. Check out my Minimalistic Custom Acrylic Back Plate for my GPU Block!

Do follow my log and find me on my social media! 

Instagram: https://instagram.com/shahshahshahrul

Do check out my previous build, the Tesseract, which is a Acrylic PC too!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/384588-disco-heaven-aka-the-tesseract-full-acrylic-case/

Tesseract - Full Acrylic PC Case 

Can someone tell me how to resize my images??

Anyways i have some progress on the PC and will update this log as soon as possible! Stay tuned!

Mewtwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Purple? i heard purple.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

If you name it Joker I would make the case purple, the coolant green, and make the PSU cables red/white.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Names that I have in mind:

1. Mewtwo (or any of the mega evolved versions)
  2. Joker (from Batman, will introduce use green power supply cables to match the theme better)
  3. Project Grape Juice

So suggest to me names on the list or anything you can think of!

Do follow my log and find me on my social media! 

Instagram: https://instagram.com/shahshahshahrul

Gmail: iamshahshahshahrul@gmail.com

Anything but the first 2 names you said...  project grape juice is okay, but how about the "grape machine".

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

Purple flurple slurple gurple nurple turple lurple furple curple

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

No...

Pokemon fans want to slaughter you, I agree on the Mewtwo part, does not make sense, however, Joker would be pretty cool. White Case, Purple Fluid, with Green/Red PSU wires, or Purple Case, Green Fluid, and White/Red PSU wires.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

If the liquid was red , i would have called it : Cold Bloody Merry .

but in this case , i would call it .......

ill come back and edit this later.

Edit : Found it , call it : Alexandria Genesis . 

Its a disorder that turns your eye into purple. it has been debated weather it is real or not .

hope this helped , thanks and stay groovie :D

P.s : bonus for you  .

Edited by Ridska

(⌐■_■) 

Pokemon fans want to slaughter you, I agree on the Mewtwo part, does not make sense, however, Joker would be pretty cool. White Case, Purple Fluid, with Green/Red PSU wires, or Purple Case, Green Fluid, and White/Red PSU wires.

xD

Im just saying, mewtwo aint the best name...  (kind of a weird name in general).  imo

Joker, meh, not original.

This is a build that is unique, it must get a original name.

Names that I have in mind:

1. Mewtwo (or any of the mega evolved versions)
  2. Joker (from Batman, will introduce use green power supply cables to match the theme better)
  3. Project Grape Juice

So suggest to me names on the list or anything you can think of!

Look above in this post.

Edited by Made In Canada

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

No...

It was a choice OP is deciding on. Idk what the deal is.

xD

Im just saying, mewtwo aint the best name...  (kind of a weird name in general).  imo

Joker, meh, not original.

This is a build that is unique, it must get a original name.

Look above in this post.

Oh I agree with the MewTwo part, I just enjoy Joker :3.

Athena would be a neat name. If you know anything about the Gods and Goddess you will know why I chose Athena.

Mewtwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How about Grape Ape!...i know i know, shut up...ok ok.

Nice drawing though!

Followed because looks interesting and you don't get too many custom case logs nowadays :D

I second Project Grape Juice.

If you name it Joker I would make the case purple, the coolant green, and make the PSU cables red/white.

DID SOMEONE SAY PURPLE

Name it Project Vineyard.

Anything but the first 2 names you said...  project grape juice is okay, but how about the "grape machine".

Purple flurple slurple gurple nurple turple lurple furple curple

call it Project Grape Juice [Temporary name]

If the liquid was red , i would have called it : Cold Bloody Merry .

but in this case , i would call it .......

ill come back and edit this later.

Edit : Found it , call it : Alexandria Genesis . 

Its a disorder that turns your eye into purple. it has been debated weather it is real or not .

hope this helped , thanks and stay groovie :D

P.s : bonus for you  .

I have came up with some names: Smashing Sofa or Experimental weapon maybe even The Comandante 

Oh I agree with the MewTwo part, I just enjoy Joker :3.

Athena would be a neat name. If you know anything about the Gods and Goddess you will know why I chose Athena.

Thanks for all the lovely feedback and suggestions. I really like Grape Machine and Project Vineyard. Athena would also be a very cool name. Alexandria Genesis fits so well to the build! But i think its too long for as a name. But hey, what do i know. Tell me what you guys think of Alexandria Genesis as a long name of the PC.

Some shots of the parts!

The Graphics Card equipped with its waterblock.

post-45026-0-13954100-1444718976.jpg

The Mayhem's Pastel Raspberry Coolant mixed with 750ml of Distilled water.

post-45026-0-10555700-1444718984.jpg

The base of the case is cut and some tube bending has been done.

post-45026-0-19021200-1444718978.jpgpost-45026-0-34716000-1444718980.jpgpost-45026-0-60132600-1444718982.jpg

I have to do the bending before completing the case so that I know how low i can go with this case after the PC has tubing.

Bought some Alphabetical Stickers that in my opinion, match the build very well

post-45026-0-70504600-1444718664.jpg

Thanks for all the lovely feedback and suggestions. I really like Grape Machine and Project Vineyard. Athena would also be a very cool name. Alexandria Genesis fits so well to the build! But i think its too long for as a name. But hey, what do i know. Tell me what you guys think of Alexandria Genesis as a long name of the PC.

Well it may be long but you can make it like this : call it A.G aka Alexandria Genesis or you can shorten it , like i donno , call it AleXGen.......?

but i think the name Alexandria Genesis isnt too long , i know some pc names that are too long and heck , seen long ass call of duty user names ( example : XXX_XxxzxxxPUzzzYHsssler_xxxx420NOscopekillerbanana ) 

You know , youre typical BS names.

(⌐■_■) 

When doing a build of this caliber, you want decals not stickers.

I agree! But I can't find anyone who makes decals here, in Singapore.

Well it may be long but you can make it like this : call it A.G aka Alexandria Genesis or you can shorten it , like i donno , call it AleXGen.......?

but i think the name Alexandria Genesis isnt too long , i know some pc names that are too long and heck , seen long ass call of duty user names ( example : XXX_XxxzxxxPUzzzYHsssler_xxxx420NOscopekillerbanana ) 

You know , youre typical BS names.

Thanks for your great advice! I asked around in my community here in Singapore and many currently like Grape Machine. I would most probably be going with Grape Machine. But i would like to wait for more input from the rest, here in the forums. Grape Machine or Alexandria's Genesis??