Massive new Skyrim [mod] expansion

Trik'Stari

Holy shit if the guy that made Falksaar got hired this is one hell of thing to put on a resume. 

Goddamned right it is. The music alone is amazing. The amount of hidden shit is even more ridiculous.

Seriously, if someone could contact Bethesda.....fucking hire this guy. He's earned it for doing most of this, on his own, for free, just because he's that fucking creative.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

if only i had a computer that could run skyrim :(

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

if only i had a computer that could run skyrim :(

Why is this?

Why is this?

i dont have the money to get my own computer, might hopefully get a pc for christmas though i doubt it :(

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

The voice acting sounds off to me, compared to the rest of Skyrim. I'm no audiophile so I can't exactly say why, but I know that I have tinnitus, and the voice acting in mods still sounds off, compared to the voice acting in the base game + original expansions.

Granted, it is done well in this, but I can still tell that it is different than the original voice acting. I just can't put my finger on what the difference is.

The voices sound off because the default voices are so bad-well the ones you hear most of the time. Some characters do have good voice acting.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Install some insane grass mods, and that one mod that increases draw distance (to an insane extent), then run them in triple monitor surround (with widescreen fixer of course) and your 970 will commit seppuku

Thats what im doing. It struggles. But barely. It gets anywhere from 35-70fps. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Thats what im doing. It struggles. But barely. It gets anywhere from 35-70fps. 

Same here. Dropping Skyrim down to 1024x768 definitely has been a good idea-45-85FPS now that I've gotten everything working correctly. Turns out that I had the load order wrong-and that Helgen Reborn was messing things up.

PMSL

Same here. Dropping Skyrim down to 1024x768 definitely has been a good idea-45-85FPS now that I've gotten everything working correctly. Turns out that I had the load order wrong-and that Helgen Reborn was messing things up.

Y u no us mod organizer + TES5edit?

I refuse to lower resolution. Triple monitor ftw.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Y u no us mod organizer + TES5edit?

I'm using them both, the game is fully stable (when stress tested by flying around fast), but the FPS is still shitty. I changed "iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15" from the ENB settings to "iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=7" as recommended by SFO, so I'll see if that makes a difference (and fixes the bright white patches of ground that replace grass in whiterun).

I refuse to lower resolution. Triple monitor ftw.

#morehertz

PMSL

I Hope He Gets A Position A Bethesda,Just Voice Acting Alone,Its Impressive

whY dO yoU typE likE thiS?

Anyways as for the actual OP. If my Skyrim install worked and wasn't wrecked by mass installing 255 plugins with barely any regard for compatibility I'd certainly give this mod a try. Really need the time to properly setup my Skyrim mods.

Saw it on MxR Review's latest mod episode. Looks quite impressive indeed!

Kudos to the fantastic modders who made it :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

whY dO yoU typE likE thiS?

Anyways as for the actual OP. If my Skyrim install worked and wasn't wrecked by mass installing 255 plugins with barely any regard for compatibility I'd certainly give this mod a try. Really need the time to properly setup my Skyrim mods.

That's pretty much what I've been doing over the last few days-firing up Skyrim and making the most out of my internet quota (I only used 250GB last month just using it constantly-Skyrim mods should fix that problem)

PMSL

oh fuck, i gotta do a fresh install of skyrim now so i can try this (i borked my normal modded ones, by modding it to death so now nothing works)

That's what I did this morning right before finding out about the mod  :P . Luckily mod organiser doesn't actually directly install the mods so it was easy to revert.

PMSL

That's what I did this morning right before finding out about the mod  :P . Luckily mod organiser doesn't actually directly install the mods so it was easy to revert.

Mod Organizer FTW

Mod Organizer FTW

Yep, I killed Skyrim another couple of times and all I had to do was "disable all visible".

PMSL