Best portable pair of headphones?

Profoundsoup

Im looking for a pair of headphones to use while walking around and for just general everday use. I was looking at the sennheiser momentum headphones as my first choice. Anyone have any suggestions?

Im lookong for a pair of headphones to use while walking around and for just general everday use. I was looking at the sennheiser momentum headphones as my first choice. Anyone have any suggestions?

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441054978&sr=8-2&keywords=audio+technica+ath-m50

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I wouldn't get headphones for portable use to be honest, look into IEM's, what's your budget?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

IEM is generally better for portable due to its size and isolation.

However, if you still want a headphone, for on ear, HD25 or beats solo 2 are good options. For over ear, I'd personally pick MDR-1A over Vmoda M100 because damn it's so comfortable

No. Nobody likes the m50x, stop recommending it. There is literally no situation in which the m50x is the right suggestion at this point.

IEM is generally better for portable due to its size and isolation.

However, if you still want a headphone, for on ear, HD25 or beats solo 2 are good options. For over ear, I'd personally pick MDR-1A over Vmoda M100 because damn it's so comfortable

Pretty much this.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

No. Nobody likes the m50x, stop recommending it. There is literally no situation in which the m50x is the right suggestion at this point.

I remember you when you were calm and composed, RIP teengeek  :P

I remember you when you were calm and composed, RIP teengeek [emoji14]

Well, what can I say... @SSL is my idol [emoji14]

Nah, just stressed about moving and stuff this fall. I'll probably chill out again later on in the fall.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Well, what can I say... @SSL is my idol [emoji14]

Nah, just stressed about moving and stuff this fall. I'll probably chill out again later on in the fall.

Are you moving to university or college? UW?

Are you moving to university or college? UW?

Kinda. Moving up to Bellingham for the fall, I think I'll just get a job though. I could use a break from school. I might go back to DC in the spring for uni though.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Kinda. Moving up to Bellingham for the fall, I think I'll just get a job though. I could use a break from school. I might go back to DC in the spring for uni though.

Uh oh.

Eh, there's really nothing in Bham

Uh oh.

Do you happen to live there?

Eh, there's really nothing in Bham

Do you happen to live there?

Nothing to see here, move along.

Nothing to see here, move along.

We can party! [emoji14]

Hey! New SIgnature!