Big family dilemma what should I do?

Overkilled

Ok so here it goes my mum isn't talking to my nan and auntie because they got into a big argument I didn't know about so I asked her if I could stay over at her house for a couple of days and I didn't get a reply for days so I sent her this "thanks for your reply" after a couple of days and she sent me this long sarcastic message. I replied saying im not speaking to you anymore and it was over with I'm still not speaking to her.

This is the problem the EVGA Supernova GS power supply I wanted is at that house because my tech wiz uncle ordered it (still talking to him) and he lives at that house so basically the power supply I need for my computer to even turn on is at that house.

At that point I knew I fucked up.

Well those are women for you. If the world was lead by women they would just be countries not talking to each other. Wait it out, they will probably forget it in two weeks at worst.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Go and get your fucking powersupply, then fuck off.

at this point I dont even know if I'll be let into the house

Talk to your uncle, so hard.

so he can throw it out the window to me? He doesnt own the house my nan does

Wat?

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

just ask your uncle to give it to you.... it's not like he's trapped inside the house.

Step 1: Use your legs to go there.
Step 2: When you're there you have to ring the door bell. That is the most important part, otherwise you cannot get in.
Step 3: When you're in, take the PSU.
Step 4: Use your legs again to get back.
Step 5: Install the PSU

Step 1: Use your legs to go there.

Step 2: When you're there you have to ring the door bell. That is the most important part, otherwise you cannot get in.

Step 3: When you're in, take the PSU.

Step 4: Use your legs again to get back.

Step 5: Install the PSU

Scenario 1

Me: gets the bus all the way to my nans

Me: knocks on door

My nan: looks out the window see's me and doesn't open the door

Scenario 2

My nan: opens door and says you've got some nerve coming here we don't take kindly to your type *puts on cowboy hat while tumble weed rolls past

Me: walks into house

My nan: roundhouse kicks me and burns power supply

Ok so here it goes my mum isn't talking to my nan and auntie because they got into a big argument I didn't know about so I asked her if I could stay over at her house for a couple of days and I didn't get a reply for days so I sent her this "thanks for your reply" after a couple of days and she sent me this long sarcastic message. I replied saying im not speaking to you anymore and it was over with I'm still not speaking to her.

This is the problem the EVGA Supernova GS power supply I wanted is at that house because my tech wiz uncle ordered it (still talking to him) and he lives at that house so basically the power supply I need for my computer to even turn on is at that house.

At that point I knew I fucked up.

Your family, the close ones, had a fight and are not speaking to one another but you are worried about a PSU....boy are you self-centered.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Your family, the close ones, had a fight and are not speaking to one another but you are worried about a PSU....boy are you self-centered.

they have fights all the time but usually I'm not directly involved

Scenario 1

My nan: looks out the window see's me and doesn't open the door *puts on cowboy hat while tumble weed rolls past*

Scenario 2

My nan: opens door and says you've got some nerve coming here we don't take kindly to your type

Then just let your uncle open the door. What is the problem?

Is your uncle not able to open a door?

Or let your uncle send it to you.

don't you have keys to your own family's house?

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Kill that bitch! From my understanding you didn't do anything wrong to her but she's mad at you?

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

Kill that bitch! From my understanding you didn't do anything wrong to her but she's mad at you?

Have you ever been involved in a fight between two women? It's a highly illogical environment. There are often innocent bystanders who get harmed.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Have you ever been involved in a fight between two women? It's a highly illogical environment. There are often innocent bystanders who get harmed.

Yes I have, many times, once, my mother discussed with my aunt and they wouldn't speak for years. (Like, 5 years). But none of them were angry at me.

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

they have fights all the time but usually I'm not directly involved

You made yourself get involved with your thninking you'er gangsta, sarcastic "thanks for the reply" comment.

I have a 3rd scenario for you...

you: gets on the bus to go all the way to nans

you: Knocks on door

you: stands waiting and the second you look in some other direction than the door.....BAM!

your nan: with a nice fresh warm, recently used tampon, the ones with the string that look like half a nunchaku, and she busts you in the mouth or head with it and shouts BUGGER OFF YOU WANKER. Now the whole street now calls you tampon head or tampon mouth....it is sure to get on facebook and twitter

you: having to travel back home and relate this story to your mum

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Yes I have, many times, once, my mother discussed with my aunt and they wouldn't speak for years. (Like, 5 years). But none of them were angry at me.

You got lucky then. Or were smart enough not to comment on it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Go there and ask for the power supply, you paid that right? So it belongs to you, I don't see why you shouldn't go ask them. Besides you didn't really do anything wrong, it was her fault if she reacts like a 10 years old.

Contact your uncle, he is probably just as much collateral damage as you are in this mess. Your aunt should not be pissed at you since you have nothing to do with this but that is not always how things work.

95dad81afc026f9431508bfdaacea65d74410411

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

so he can throw it out the window to me? He doesnt own the house my nan does

That's a dumb question if I'm going to be brutally honest.

Right any logical person would see I'm not actually in the wrong but they can somehow thing she is completely 100% the victim in this situation and they like to use the old cliche "if I talked to my nan like that..." So ive pretty much been completely fucked over

That's a dumb question if I'm going to be brutally honest.

it was a joke he's not actually gonna throw the power supply out the window

Right any logical person would see I'm not actually in the wrong but they can somehow thing she is completely 100% the victim in this situation and they like to use the old cliche "if I talked to my nan like that..." So ive pretty much been completely fucked over

No, ask your uncle to meet you somewhere to give you the power supply.

So hard.