Big family dilemma what should I do?

Overkilled

No, ask your uncle to meet you somewhere to give you the power supply.

So hard.

that's something I forgot to mention sorry guys my uncle hardly goes out like ever. He'll go the pub once a week and that's pretty much it. He just sits on his computer because he works at home

that's something I forgot to mention sorry guys my uncle hardly goes out like ever. He'll go the pub once a week and that's pretty much it. He just sits on his computer because he works at home

Oh no, it'll kill him to go out once. :mellow:

Oh no, it'll kill him to go out once. :mellow:

he honesty wouldn't go out even if I payed him

Have you ever been involved in a fight between two women? It's a highly illogical environment. There are often innocent bystanders who get harmed.

It's best to stay neutral ... One false move and you could end up on the streets like OP did ... 

@Overkilled : You shoulnd't have sent that sarcastic message ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

he honesty wouldn't go out even if I payed him

Message him to ship it to you. Or message him to go to the door and give it to you on a certain time. Its not that hard at all

Just go and get what you want, no need to talk anyone.

Well those are women for you. If the world was lead by women they would just be countries not talking to each other. Wait it out, they will probably forget it in two weeks at worst.

No.Women they never forget..

at this point I dont even know if I'll be let into the house

Dude its fam drama.. It happens all the time, y'all will forgive n forget.. Like my mother and I have been in fist fights.. But we always manage to get over it..

(Fights were when I was a Pinner teen and my mom has some gerth and weight behind her swings.. It was fair lol not like a full grown man hitting his mom.. Plus she usually started it..)

Scenario 1

Me: gets the bus all the way to my nans

Me: knocks on door

My nan: looks out the window see's me and doesn't open the door

Scenario 2

Me: gets the bus all the way to my nans

Me: knocks on door

My nan: opens door and says you've got some nerve coming here we don't take kindly to your type *puts on cowboy hat while tumble weed rolls past

Me: walks into house

My nan: roundhouse kicks me and burns power supply

The argument was with your mom, not you.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

It's best to stay neutral ... One false move and you could end up on the streets like OP did ... 

@Overkilled : You shoulnd't have sent that sarcastic message ...

what? I'm not living on the streets I live with my mum I just wanted to stay a couple of days at my nans

what? I'm not living on the streets I live with my mum I just wanted to stay a couple of days at my nans

Oh ... I thought you send the sarcastic message to your mom and now you're on the streets ... 

Well then get over to your nan , give her a hug , then take the power supply , stay for lunch/dinner , answer every question that is in relation to your mom in the most biased way as possible and get out of there ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...