Example of my work
X51XF6D.gif

Reply with this if you want one

Name:Animated or not:Anything things you want it:

@Rizzaclark

okay, I'll byte ;)

Name: MrBucket101

Animated or not: Animated

Anything things you want it: MrBucket toy (see my avatar for one pic) google for the rest!

The photo is tiny and is it a build or not?

I've got a challenge for you...

Rendered animated text "Stormborn" where lightning hits the "S" and makes it glow before fading.

Think you can do it? :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I've got a challenge for you...

Rendered animated text "Stormborn" where lightning hits the "S" and makes it glow before fading.

Think you can do it? :P

Yep ill work on it now

Yep ill work on it now

Sweet! Thanks!

Of course use whatever font you think fits the name/themed lightning-y. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Name: FancyFootworks

Animated or not: Not animated

Anything things you want it: Its a build, based on a flower called Plumeria. Yellow and White. I have this logo, possible to remake it into something much more futuristic and cooler! 

post-45026-0-78497300-1436193418.png It doesn't have to even look close to the logo.

THANKS A BUNCH!

Tesseract - Full Acrylic PC Case