NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Ti Might Be Coming Soon

LenMargaux

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Ti and non-ti is a possibility after all...

NVIDIA is rumored to release a new graphics card based on a GM206-250 GPU. The new graphics card is said to be the GeForce GTX 950 and/or GeForce GTX 950 Ti. I wasn’t expecting NVIDIA would make something like this. I was expecting something like a GTX 960 Ti to fill the gap between the GTX 960 and GTX 970.

The GeForce GTX 960 graphics card is based on GM206-300 silicon, this means that the new graphics card based on the GM206-250 is expected to be slower compared to the GTX 960. More or less, it could be no other than a GTX 950 Ti (nor non-Ti), which will replace the GTX 750 Ti soon.

The graphics card is said to compete directly with AMD’s new R7 370 graphics card in the $150 price range. Currently, there is very little information about this upcoming graphics card. We don’t know yet the number of Cores, TMUs, ROPs, its clock speeds, but it is expected to have a memory of 2GB running on a 128-bit memory and will have a TDP of around 60W to 90W depending on the model, GTX 950 Ti or GTX 950. Probably if this card is even more power efficient compared to the GTX 750 Ti, the upcoming GTX 950 Ti might also draw power directly from the motherboard, and doesn’t need an external power anymore. Who knows…

NVIDIA is rumored to release a new graphics card based on a GM206-250 GPU. The new graphics card is said to be the GeForce GTX 950 and/or GeForce GTX 950 Ti. I wasn’t expecting NVIDIA would make something like this. I was expecting something like a GTX 960 Ti to fill the gap between the GTX 960 and GTX 970.

Via: http://thepcenthusiast.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-950-ti-might-be-coming-soon/

I like PC, but I like Music as well.

Well, I was thinking of building my PC soon. Looks like I'm waiting.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Just what we all.....

Wait a second this isnt the right post!

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Well this is one of the cards that they need, the other one is a 960ti

I forgot all about the GTX 950 Ti or something like that. I was expecting something like a 960 Ti as well or "965".

I like PC, but I like Music as well.

The R7 370 is a rebadged 265 (seriously, it doesn't support True Audio and is the only "current gen" card to still require a crossfire bridge). Not only does a 750 Ti already compete with this, but an R9 270 is a better card.