Best 7.1 surround speaker for up to £250

jamese669

Just wondering, why 7.1? Tbh 5.1 is more than enough... It's better to get a 5.1 from a better quality than a 7.1 setup that's worse overall...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Just wondering, why 7.1? Tbh 5.1 is more than enough... It's better to get a 5.1 from a better quality than a 7.1 setup that's worse overall...

Well if you got a suggestion for 5.1 that's amazeballs im down :)  i've had many 5.1 over the years and they always fail to impress but im open to suggestgens.

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

7.1 is extremely useless because even movies don't support that. 5.1 surround is rare, 7.1 almost doesn't exist.  :)

Just get the most expensive logitech stuff and be done with it imo.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

7.1 is extremely useless because even movies don't support that. 5.1 surround is rare, 7.1 almost doesn't exist.  :)

Just get the most expensive logitech stuff and be done with it imo.

hmmm i have been looking at them for a while but i just cant bring my self to get them hahaha

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

hmmm i have been looking at them for a while but i just cant bring my self to get them hahaha

I wouldn't, but then i'm against all kinds of surround so don't mind me.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.