Wow.

MemeMaster

at school what happens?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

That syncs up beautifully... 

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

11/10

Heard it before. It's a really good and valid speech, unfortunately in this day and age laziness has the better of the 1st world countries, which will forever prevent anything from changing.

"Lets go protest about the government. But on the way, I just need to go to McDonalds to get some lunch and I'll need to reapply for my student loan before I leave."

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Heard it before. It's a really good and valid speech, unfortunately in this day and age laziness has the better of the 1st world countries, which will forever prevent anything from changing.

"Lets go protest about the government. But on the way, I just need to go to McDonalds to get some lunch and I'll need to reapply for my student loan before I leave."

First world democracy (at least the US) was not suppose to be a lobby fest of interest groups benefiting the few. It was designed with the ideal that representatives would be qualified statesmen, not career politicians, with the interests of all common people in their hearts and who would come to more logical conclusions that the masses may not be equipped to decide. Sad that it didn't turn out that way, where social progress is legally stunted for no sane reason and that the heavier an industry lobbies the more powerful they become.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I disagree with this video.

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro

I disagree with this video.

Why ? Is it because it's Hitler's speech ? Edit : I'm not sure if it's Hitler's or not ... I'm confused now ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Why ? Is it because it's Hitler's speech ? Edit : I'm not sure if it's Hitler's or not ... I'm confused now ... 

It's an anti-Nazi movie from 1940. He (played by Chaplin) is a barber who is masquerading as the dictator and gives a speech about a change of heart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Dictator 

The terrified barber mounts the steps, but is inspired to seize the initiative. Announcing that he (apparently Hynkel) has had a change of heart, he makes an impassioned plea for brotherhood and goodwill. He addresses a message of hope to Hannah, in case she can hear him. Working as a slave-labourer, she is astonished to hear the broadcast: “Look up, Hannah. The soul of man has been given wings, and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow — into the light of hope, into the future, the glorious future that belongs to you, to me, and to all of us.”

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.