What should I name my build?

REX.exe
Go to solution Solved by isHypnophobic,

LINK TO BUILD: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/NghhJx

It's a black and white themed build. I was thinking of "Ying-Yang" But it's already taken. Which is ok because that build is super smexy.

Any good names for a black and white build? I'm going to do a stencil of the razetheworld logo from Tek Syndicate on the side.

THANKS!

How about "Noir"? Like make it a hat-tip to those old detective movies.

It's a black and white themed build. I was thinking of "Ying-Yang" But it's already taken. Which is ok because that build is super smexy.

Any good names for a black and white build? I'm going to do a stencil of the razetheworld logo from Tek Syndicate on the side.

THANKS!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Who could have such a smexy build? :P

But yeah, I have no problem if you use it :) Some people with black/white use "Monochrome" as the name for example:D

Black and White build?

"Equal Rights"

Too soon? Kappa

But really though, the build looks great. Uhm. The "Dappled Devastator"? "Dreary Demolisher"? "Triumphant Two-Tone Trouncer"?

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

you should name it........

DEEZ NUTZ

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

Who could have such a smexy build? :P

But yeah, I have no problem if you use it :) Some people with black/white use "Monochrome" as the name for example:D

No, it wouldn't feel the same. At first I thought of something to do with Anti Racism. Not really sure though.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

THANKS!

I like animals so how about Scorpion or Taipan

Edit: I never named my build :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Black and White build?

"Equal Rights"

Too soon? Kappa

But really though, the build looks great. Uhm. The "Dappled Devastator"? "Dreary Demolisher"? "Triumphant Two-Tone Trouncer"?

Those sound like the names of my pokemon from when I was 6.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Rape face!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Is it black with some white... or white with some black...?

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k @ 4.6ghz, Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61(Push/Pull), MOBO: EVGA Z97 FTW, OS: Windows 10, RAM: 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR3 2400, Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb + 500gb SSD, WD Black 1tb HDD, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G1, Case: NZXT Phantom 530, GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 980 CLASSIFIED, Monitor: Seiki 39 inch, 1080p @ 120hz, 4k @ 30hz

THANKS!

How about "Noir"? Like make it a hat-tip to those old detective movies.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

How about Stormtrooper? Or Snow Ninja?

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k @ 4.6ghz, Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61(Push/Pull), MOBO: EVGA Z97 FTW, OS: Windows 10, RAM: 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR3 2400, Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb + 500gb SSD, WD Black 1tb HDD, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G1, Case: NZXT Phantom 530, GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 980 CLASSIFIED, Monitor: Seiki 39 inch, 1080p @ 120hz, 4k @ 30hz

Noir is actually a really clever name. I'll definitely think about that one. @isHypnophobic

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Noir is actually a really clever name. I'll definitely think about that one. @isHypnophobic

Sounds good man. B) When you build it, lemme know. I wanna see the build log.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I think I'm going to go with "Noir". Very clever. Fits in with the theme and is easy to remember.

I'll make a topic about it now. Follow it if you want updates.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

THANKS!

Pros and Cons ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I love the theme , especially the Anti Racism aspect !

Suggestions for you .

#1- Ebony & Ivory

#2- Noir & Blanc

#3- New South Africa

Incidentally , I lived a few years of my childhood in South Africa . This was back in the bad old days , the 70s . My father used to beat the hell out of me for dissobeying him and having Black friends .

My father is long dead and my friends are still alive ( although two have horribly scarred backs from beatings in jail ) and still my friends after all these years  :-D

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

I love the theme , especially the Anti Racism aspect !

Suggestions for you .

#1- Ebony & Ivory

#2- Noir & Blanc

#3- New South Africa

Incidentally , I lived a few years of my childhood in South Africa . This was back in the bad old days , the 70s . My father used to beat the hell out of me for dissobeying him and having Black friends .

My father is long dead and my friends are still alive ( although two have horribly scarred backs from beatings in jail ) and still my friends after all these years  :-D

That's deep. I think I'll let you keep that name if you ever make a white and black build. I'll stick with just "Noir". Thank you though!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build: