Sales:
Super Hornet, Gladiator, M50, 350r, Mustang Gamma

Art stuff:
14:09 An Asteroid Hangar in Dying Star

33:40 Art sneek peek: 3D character model

01:09 79 'Million $ reached

01:21 Star Citizen Alpha 1.1.1 is out

02:03 Super Hornet and Gladiator are available in stores

02:29 Design post on FPS stances and breathing is up (TL;DR incoming)

Spectrum Dispatch:

03:41 Santa Monica: Hull C will be the next concept sale, more work on character design with focus on Terra Citizen, Patch 1.1.2 will feature tutorials

05:21 Illfonic: A ball game in FPS module to train 0G movement, improvements on network load

08:56 Austin: Environments

11:06 Foundry 42: community sourced bug hunting on matchmaking, first NPC in tutorials, internal stres tests on FPS module

14:52 Interview with Production Coordinator Lisa Ohanian

28:13 Sandi goes to Flight School (nope, I'm out... nothing to see here)

31:32 Tickets for Gamescom event are still available

32:09 Citizen Con details available next month

32:24 Contest for Empire Report backdrops (nothing to win though)

32:58 Racing Ships unlocked this weekend

33:40 Art sneek peek: 3D character model

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Cool! Are the Super Hornet and Gladiator available for a limited amount of time again?

And yeah, that sketch was...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The next 7 Days:

Friday:

Saturday: UOLTT Battle Extravaganza

Sunday:

Yay!

Cool! Are the Super Hornet and Gladiator available for a limited amount of time again?

Sketchy? I preferred when they just told us the news, had bug smashers and sneak peek.

It seems its unintentionally longer and just seems duller, the flight school "basics" should've been done in week 1.

They were available since patch 1.1.1 launched because turret. It's also nice to see that they're offering them for REC as well.  :)

Sketchy? I preferred when they just told us the news, had bug smashers and sneak peek.

It seems its unintentionally longer and just seems duller, the flight school "basics" should've been done in week 1.

I agree. Flight school was just an excuse for them to fool around. Reading the Manual would've been faster and more informative. Lets just hope it's over now.

As for today's sketch:

ju1kkr1.jpg

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Yay!

I haven't watched the whole episode, only the timestamp of the sketch.

From what I've seen, is that they try to be funny or something, while it is actually a news show that deals with the current events... Ah well.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I haven't watched the whole episode, only the timestamp of the sketch.

From what I've seen, is that they try to be funny or something, while it is actually a news show that deals with the current events... Ah well.

The setup changed a while back but the sketches aren't Ben's and Sandi's forte, I prefer Ben's bad jokes and Sandi's reaction, along with the scrolling text jokes and small little easter eggs like the writing under Ben's names at the start.

The thing is the Empire Reports would make an amazing sketch if they put that in the middle, even if they went with the command and conquer style green screen with James reporting on a battlefield or something, a lot of the headlines they have I wish they would delve into.

hot off the jump point the hull d is a fuel ship, or could be, it's compared to the starfare in a section about fueling stations

• 2 weeks later...

The sketch felt more like reverse the verse material for me, but I can't really hate them for it. Not sure about how I feel on the missing Empire Report section.

I just hope we see more comments from devs rather than producers, you get so much more specific information. Hopefully the update after next is coming up within the next month. That or the social module. I'd not mind seeing Corwin's character getting hammered and Fett passing out on top of the fish tank.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro