Jeremy Clarkson update

Shotgun

So what will be Jeremy's next move ? some say he will join netflix.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

hold on hold on what? fill me in dude, whats the story?

Clarkson has been fired, Top Gear is over.

Way to ease him into it.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

As he said,although top gear isn't over.

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

They may bring it back in 2016... Without Clarkson.

sold

Top gear without Clarkson is like LTT without linus.

As he said,although top gear isn't over.

Hammond and May already said they're more than likely not going to do the show without Clarkson. The BBC can try and reboot it with different presenters but we all know that'll be a miserable failure and it'll just delay the inevitable.

Top gear without Clarkson is like LTT without linus.

Hammond and May already said they're more than likely not going to do the show without Clarkson. The BBC can try and reboot it with different presenters but we all know that'll be a miserable failure and it'll just delay the inevitable.

So true.  They should all leave and create their own show, they obviously have a large fan base.

sold

I prefer not to sugar coat things but rather be blunt. :D

You don't say

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

So true.  They should all leave and create their own show, they obviously have a large fan base.

Oh god the things they could get away with in the States.. O_O

You don't say

:lol:

There is still the chance that clarkson will return to the BBC in a couple of years time. One of the BBC executives for arts and entertainment has stated that he isn't ruling out a clarkson return, which could pave his was back into top gear. The BBC are already looking at getting new presenters in so that they can continue the show next year. Also, the Netflix rumours are all just to make the BBC look like fools. It's completely unfounded and is unlikely to be true.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

No official word on that yet brah. They will not renew the contract, that's the official declaration BBC has provided yet.

And May has already quit. Hammond will probably follow suit.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

No official word on that yet brah. They will not renew the contract, that's the official declaration BBC has provided yet.

And May has already quit. Hammond will probably follow suit.

There is still the chance that clarkson will return to the BBC in a couple of years time. One of the BBC executives for arts and entertainment has stated that he isn't ruling out a clarkson return, which could pave his was back into top gear. The BBC are already looking at getting new presenters in so that they can continue the show next year. Also, the Netflix rumours are all just to make the BBC look like fools. It's completely unfounded and is unlikely to be true.

Oh god the things they could get away with in the States.. O_O

:lol:

You don't say

So basically "BBC" Screwed themselves.I hope he returns someday alongwith other two idiots.

Why did james may quit ?

So basically "BBC" Screwed themselves.I hope he returns someday alongwith other two idiots.

Why did james may quit ?

I believe James quit because he refused to do the show without Clarkson.

I believe James quit because he refused to do the show without Clarkson.

Well James is a good guy then.

Well James is a good guy then.

He is.

He is.

I will miss top gear hosted by these three idiots.

This could turn out good though. If BBC hired Chris Harris and Alex Goy for the new revamp of Top Gear. They could bring back Tiff as well.

With that said, the three stooges will eventually be hired by another channel to do a car show anyways, so it's a win-win situation.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

This could turn out good though. If BBC hired Chris Harris and Alex Goy for the new revamp of Top Gear. They could bring back Tiff as well.

With that said, the three stooges will eventually be hired by another channel to do a car show anyways, so it's a win-win situation.

Those guys can never be a match for Clarkson,may and Hammond.

Those guys can never be a match for Clarkson,may and Hammond.

Well, technically they are even better. And they entertain, not in the same way though.

But it's not like there's a choice since Clarkson is getting sacked and the other two quit.

But they will eventually get hired by another channel as I've so said, so yeah.

Well, technically they are even better. And they entertain, not in the same way though.

But it's not like there's a choice since Clarkson is getting sacked and the other two quit.

But they will eventually get hired by another channel as I've so said, so yeah.

I will wait for them to come around.

Here's hoping the three of them will start there own thing on Netflix or something.

One thing I wonder about, is that this season was supposed to be 12 episodes and most of the filming of the various clips is usually done before they start a season, so I wonder if that stuff will ever get released now, they probably spent quite a bit of money on it...