Intel at PAX East & #MyIntelBuild Contest

#MyIntelBuild Contest

To celebrate PAX East, Intel is running a contest from 2/27 – 3/13, through Twitter, Instagram, and Vine.

How Do You Enter?
Share pictures, Vines, or Instagram videos of your favorite Intel-powered PC build(s) using the hashtag #MyIntelBuild. You can enter as many times as you would like, using as many Intel-powered builds as you would like - whether you built it yourself, or it is being showcased at PAX East.

What could you win?
One of three (3) Intel Core i7 processors.

Sorry to disappoint, but this contest is for residents of the US and Canada only.

Stay tuned to this thread for more details about Intel's presence at PAX East...

nick with the b8s

Cpu:3570K @ 4.2GHZ|Motherboard:AsRock Extreme 4|RAM Kingston:HyperX Genesis 8GB| GPU:MSI Lightning 680 2GB |Case:Thermaltake Element V (Nvidia Edition) |Storage:Muskin Enhanced Chronos 120GB,Seagate 2TB|PSU:Rosewill 1000W modular (RBR1000) |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH-U12P SE2

nick with the b8s

I'd say he's the master of b8s.

Though, that might be the other nick.

nick with the b8s

The Doge's a

have the best reflexes

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

which i7s or do we get to pick? cause I totally don't need a 5960x but I want one.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

ugh north america only again  <_<

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I will have to try to share a pic of my son's original pc working with an Intel e5200 or e5300.  I forget which it has.  Thing is I will have to use a PS3 Move camera to take a pic I think so maybe I should not bother. :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I saw this,when linus tweeted/posted it on facebook 

and checked the rules.....then started crying  :(

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

ah north america only dang

ugh north america only again  <_<

UGH and AH indeed, but fortunately I have some friends In North America, that can ship me stuff to Europe.

You should focus think if you have anyone that you know in NA. Maybe you can use their address and then they can ship it to you. You will have to pay the shipping cost, but most of the time it's worth it.

UGH and AH indeed, but fortunately I have some friends In North America, that can ship me stuff to Europe.

You should focus think if you have anyone that you know in NA. Maybe you can use their address and then they can ship it to you. You will have to pay the shipping cost, but most of the time it's worth it.

why would I want to know people from north america 

jk

#MyIntelBuild Contest

To celebrate PAX East, Intel is running a contest from 2/27 – 3/13, through Twitter, Instagram, and Vine.

How Do You Enter?
Share pictures, Vines, or Instagram videos of your favorite Intel-powered PC build(s) using the hashtag #MyIntelBuild. You can enter as many times as you would like, using as many Intel-powered builds as you would like - whether you built it yourself, or it is being showcased at PAX East.

What could you win?
One of three (3) Intel Core i7 processors.

Sorry to disappoint, but this contest is North America only.

Stay tuned to this thread for more details about Intel's presence at PAX East...

It is not for North America, it's only for USA and Canada, North America includes Mexico ¬¬... And I can't participate =(

It is not for North America, it's only for USA and Canada, North America includes Mexico ¬¬... And I can't participate =(

It really depends on how you divide the continents. There are many options.

If you only divide it to North and South America only, then you're right. But if you divide it to North, South and Middle America, then you're wrong.

Mexico is somewhere in between either way.

I don't mean to offend you, but some people just mean USA & Canada only when saying "North America".

I have no interest in Joining said contest but I am a rather reliable honest guy. If anyone wants to hashtag their build from other areas on the really slim chance you win Ill send you  your winnings. I reside in CT USA. The likely hood of winning is low but the chance to be a good guy is huge. I'll take it. hmu if you want to set something up. Obviously I cannot have good deeds costing me money so you would naturally be responsible for all shipping and networking to get your prize etc. 

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

You're right - sorry! I'll update the OP :(

It really depends on how you divide the continents. There are many options.

If you only divide it to North and South America only, then you're right. But if you divide it to North, South and Middle America, then you're wrong.

Mexico is somewhere in between either way.

I don't mean to offend you, but some people just mean USA & Canada only when saying "North America".

Giganizer, you're technically correct, but I was definitely in the wrong on this one. Mexico is definitely North America. Didn't mean to exclude anyone in my original post.

Sorry Ramm!

Uff!
I have a really great combination, but not only that I am not from America, I don't even have twitter, instargram or vine!

What exact model will they be giving away? Is it a 4790k or a 5960x monster?

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

• 1 month later...

Did Intel ever say who won? Didnt hear anything after the contest ended.

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

• 6 months later...

#MyIntelBuild

Hey, nice thread bump there, JayzTwoCents.