Why do you prefer one console over the other?

VickneshS

It sounds like a harrier jump jet is taking off at times. I might have to buy that mlg cooler @Slick was talking about during ces. It runs hot. Well at least mine. Also had some problems with Halo where the xbone would freeze. I turned off the heat to that room and no problems since. I have COD AW which I have no idea why I bought it. It's unopened(don't judge me lol). I

ouch, sounds like a bit of a pin. Never heard of all those freezing problems though! :o

lol unopened, nice hahah 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

It sounds like a harrier jump jet is taking off at times. I might have to buy that mlg cooler @Slick was talking about during ces. It runs hot. Well at least mine. Also had some problems with Halo where the xbone would freeze. I turned off the heat to that room and no problems since. I have COD AW which I have no idea why I bought it. It's unopened(don't judge me lol). I

Hmm mine isn't near that loud or that hot, it may be due to the fact that mine was purchased one year after they launched. But I have never known any of the Xbox Ones to run that hot or loud.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | Motherboard: ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Case: Fractal Design R4 | Storage: 240 GB Intel 530 Series SSD (Boot) 1 TB Seagate Barracuda (Data) | OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W Bronze | Cooler: Corsair H75 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 non RGB w/ blue switches | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | Headset: Corsair VOID Yellowjacket | Laptop: ASUS Q550LF 

Fan boyism. There is really no other reason.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

The Wii U. Put it this way, here's a list of games that you can't get on PC with a metacritic rating over 85% for each of the three:

XBOne: Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCE

PS4: The Last of Us Remastered, Flower, Velocity 2X, Resogun, Super Mega Baseball

Wii U: Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2, Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

I mean it's obvious that the Wii U's biggest problem is third party support. However as someone who has a PC I don't need another box that plays GTA, Assassin's Creed or Batman. Ontop of that as much as I'd love to get The Last of Us, Uncharted and Halo I can get games that are at least close to that on PC. There really isn't much else quite like the games Nintendo makes on any other platform. So as someone who has a PC? The Wii U is easily the best console to own. Having a Wii U and a PC is, I'd argue, the best pair of platforms to own if you want the broadest possible range of content.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I don't have a PS4 but I will get one eventually for the following reasons:

I prefer the controller

Connectivity with the Vita

Vastly superior support for indie games on PSN

Bloodborne

Weird niche Japanese games

I don't own either. But I would buy a PS4 because it looks better.

I prefer my PS3 over the Xbox 360 in my home right now cuz my Xbox 360 is dead and in pieces.  There you go. LOL

Oh and I have a Wii U and while I like it the system is meant more for playing games with people and I just can't get my son or his stepmother to play games with me on it despite having a nice library.

So yeah I prefer my PS3 over any other console in my home right now.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

They all suck next to my PC.

But I had both PS4 and a Xbone at one time.  I sold the xbox because there was really no games on it I couldn't play on the PC anyway.  Except Forza which they RUINED the latest version...seriously no wheel support WTF were they thinking.

I currently have 2 PS4's mostly use them for movies and playing destiny.  everything else I do on my PC usually.

The only console I don't like is Xbox.  We have a 360 and the non-symmetrical controller drives me nuts.  I'm also not a fan of the battery box, but I very rarely use the system any way so it's not a big deal.  The main menu user interface (I don't know what MS calls it) is also much less intuitive for me than the PS3 or PS4 UI's.   And the Marketplace.. forget it.  I could never find anything.  I don't remember the last time I even turned on that console.  

The others I like for their obvious, inherent reasons.  The PS4 is now my main system (after taking over the PS3's throne) in that I buy the cross-platform games on it as well as, obviously, its exclusives.  The PSN is easy for me to browse and search, and the controller is my favorite over any of them.  (Also, Resogun.) Although the Wii U Pro controller is very comfortable as well, and the action on the buttons is nice.  I think my son's 3DS is the best portable system.   My Vita is alright, but not much compels me to play it very often.   But to be fair, I don't play on his 3DS either.   

The Wii is still viable, too.   It has its own 500GB hard drive full of all the good games.   Plus, point and click. How easy is that.   It still gets action.  My son finished Trauma Team yesterday.  ... or maybe it was Trauma Center.  I forgot.   Lately I've been wanting to play The Conduit. 

playstation coz persona series. bought a vita for p4g and might buy a ps4 for p5

As a PC gamer I just like xbox better even though PS4 will have better looking and running games down the line. I find that the xbox is more open to change and is ever evolving OS wise, the UI on the xbox 360 I got in 2007 looks absolutely nothing like it does today and its only changed for the better, however the ps3 UI barely received any changes throughout its lifecycle. I expect the same this gen the One's UI was absolute trash at first, but after a year and a few months its already miles better and in a few months a "Windows 10" complete overhaul will most likely fix all the speed issues the current UI has and have way more functionality. Also making apps for xbox is now is a lot more accessible as MS has just made the SDK open to all and to get apps published you just need to have it be certified. This is all compared to the PS4 which has seen no major changes in the last year with no signs of any change in the future.

The day I can install the OS from PS4 onto my PC, I will be happy... dual booting multiple consoles with top-tier hardware? Hell yeah. But it won't ever happen.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Had a PS1 

got a PS2 mainly for GT 3&4 and grew to love it..ended up with like 100 games

Got a PS3 because of the media stuff, also play lots of FIFA

Had a X360, lots of nice exclusives but after having 4 consoles die on me (due to red rings)....decided to get rid of it

Got a PS4 mainly for the fact that I prefer Playstation than Xbox, got use to their controllers and didn't see a need for the media features that the Xbone has

The Clown Prince...With A Bullet In A Bilbe

I got an xbox 360 because one of my friends already had one and all my other friends started getting one. I got an xbox one because I already had a 360 and I was used to the xbox platform. 

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

I prefer PS4 over Xbox One due to Microsoft being asses and the exclusives being better on PS4 (imo). I prefer PS3 over Xbox 360 due to the exclusives being better as well.

I've learned to stop wasting my money on Nintendo products. There isn't a single Nintendo game I want or would play for more than an hour a year. 

I have no issues with the PS4 other than the controller which is kinda major since the stock is most peoples daily driver. It is a decent machine though.

I picked up the Xbox One because I can be fairly confident in Microsoft's efforts to have a big 3rd party library. I don't buy anything but exclusives for it though. It only has 2 games. I use it to rent games that I won't want to actually own past beating them once. Ubisoft titles, CoD, etc.

I want to get both. Exclusives. If I have the extra money, then I don't mind. But I'd rather put my money towards my pc.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

My favourite system is the NEO GEO. It's a 2D powerhouse and nothing comes close.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

No reason, why I own all.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

I got a 360 cuz all my friends have a 360 that and I like the controller more than the PlayStation.

Brony for LIFE!!!

/)^3^(\ RD FTW
Daily carry: HTC one M8, pebbe steel PBD, nexus 7 2013