Reference PCB or not?

I had a Gtx 980 die on me recently and need to get another card with a reference PCB for various reasons including fitting a water block that I already have ordered. Because I'm in Australia this is the only potential opportunity for a card with a reference PCB. After comparing it to my old card it looks very similar but I just wanted a second opinion. I know it isn't a stock cooler but that doesn't matter. Thanks in advance, link to the card below:

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193_1693&products_id=29662&zenid=b17c065ea33de4e3269c50182a5cbda7

That is not a reference.

EVGA have reference cards with a stock/custom cooler

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I had a Gtx 980 die on me recently and need to get another card with a reference PCB for various reasons including fitting a water block that I already have ordered. Because I'm in Australia this is the only potential opportunity for a card with a reference PCB. After comparing it to my old card it looks very similar but I just wanted a second opinion. I know it isn't a stock cooler but that doesn't matter. Thanks in advance, link to the card below:

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193_1693&products_id=29662&zenid=b17c065ea33de4e3269c50182a5cbda7

Doesnt look like a reference - EVGA sells basic reference-based 980's.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)