Can you turn an old 90's - early 2000's boxy tv with the rounded screen into some cool touch screen like thing? (Use hdmi to rca adapter box for video) I think this might work since it produces static and will be most likely doable, you might have to remove screws for this to be done tho.

Rig it so when I walk into my room if my pc is off it just turns on. :D

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Loved this review - going to get one myself now !

Would be awesome to see more maker vids here as well - and projects !

Thanks Luke !!!

Ok you guys should troll each others computers by binding a makey makey key to windows key + L, windows key + E, Ctrl+Alt+Delete so that you can lock their computers or open so many file explorer things that they are forced to wait or restart their computer. Just my thoughts on this

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

I would Love to see more maker stuff. overlock a raspberry pi!!

I am probably too stupid to make real use of whatever the **** this is but it is neat to see a product that makes people think and be creative.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Do some Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other electronics! Some bigger DIY projects such as Luke building a portable Raspberry Pi would be very interesting! I'm actually both into PCs and DIY electronics of that kind + Programming right now, that's pretty much the 3 things I like to do. Do it.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

Ah makey you done it again

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Can you make an actually good touch sensitive keyboard with the makey makey?? I saw in the video that Luke played CS and said it was basically a touch sensitive keyboard.

If it really is any good for that I'm getting it. One thing I always wanted to do on keyboards is to be able to have full control of walking and running speeds in games. Does anyone know how good it is? thanks in advance.

Just found out about this , thanks to linustechtips! . Considering of featuring it for my Final year project with IoT implementation. 

*claps* What a beautiful intro song!

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

HDD: WD Green 3TB Cooler: Corsair H100i

I really want to buy this so that when coupled with the program Audio Switch, whenever I set down my headphones, it will activate the MaKey MaKey, switching the audio device to my speakers. I can see so many automation potentials with this product.

-MCBulger2