[Newegg] i5-4690k +MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition - $305

SteveGrabowski

Am i the only one that thinks this mobo loos so slick that looks fake? :P:P
Very good deal btw. This combo could be a nice upgrade for someone. 

*Creams*

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

:S

I wanted to upgrade to intel with this mobo, and go for a white/black build.

How convenient, except this is US Newegg, and I was more planning to go balls deep with an i7 instead of an i5. Nice deal though 

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I bought the board thinking that the picture was not true to the actual product, I was wrong. The things looks amazing in person, I seriously wish more mobo makers would cover up all that junk on the PCB.

If I hadn't gone x99 I think this would have been my board black and white is smexy

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

I bought the board thinking that the picture was not true to the actual product, I was wrong. The things looks amazing in person, I seriously wish more mobo makers would cover up all that junk on the PCB.

Even though I never buy PC parts for looks, I have to imagine that board would look pretty nice in a white NZXT S340 or H440.

Even though I never buy PC parts for looks, I have to imagine that board would look pretty nice in a white NZXT S340 or H440.

It looked great in the white H440, and really the difference between Z97 depends on what you need. The performance isn't really something you'd need to consider, as long as it has the features you need.

If I hadn't gone x99 I think this would have been my board black and white is smexy

MSI is making a Krait edition X99 board. So you still can get it :P 

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

MSI is making a Krait edition X99 board. So you still can get it :P

Already got the asus x99 deluxe but that board is nice too and looks good in my white enthoo primo

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

I actually bought both the core i5-4690k and the MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition on my most recent build. The motherboard's great, so is the processor, great deal!

Damn wish this was available in the UK when i got mine. 

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Nice combo. My cousin bought this deal for his first gaming rig build. It's a hell of a combo at a great price.

All he needs now is a GPU and PSU and he is ready to rock.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I came this close o-('-')-o to buying that mobo before i got the Z97-A...

Very sexy, indeed. 

>.< I AM BROKE

Maybe you should praise the sun more often. 

Dude, I would so buy this but I love in the damn UK

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

That board and processor combo. Oh I want. So much. More companies should just make gorgeous midrange boards. Like if asus had a not gold, but really sexy black and blue board for $100 is people would be all over that.