Where to learn jQuery/HTML/JS/SQL?

NeatSquidYT

HI,

So I want to get in to web dev. again. I can only make simple sites, however. The most advanced site I've done was a music player for school.

Follow some small tutorials and when you want to know/do more than the tutorial does look in up on W3School or Stack Overflow.

Don't have a good site or whatever...

Except Lynda.com I guess (I don;t use it, I can't judge)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lynda.com/WANShow is the place to go for online tutorials :P

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

W3School teaches you all the fundamentals of web programming with very easy to understand tutorials so you could start there

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

Javascript, jQuery, and HTML can all be learned from codecademy.com - however you'll have to learn SQL somewhere else. Codecademy is free, and what I used to learn Ruby. It is a fair bit of reading, (since all of the tutorials are written in text) but I can safely say that you'll remember what you're doing since it is giving you things to code and allowing you to try them yourself before you are able to move on.

It ensures that you have safely mastered a concept before moving onto another, more difficult one. Personally I would have loved to learn C++ on codecademy, but unfortunately they don't offer it. I ended up having to learn a vast majority of it from random youtube tutorials (like bucky, aka theNewboston) and a few other Udemy courses. 

Good luck on your web development adventure.

//ccap

I would suggest jquery mobile as it very good and simple for making mobile apps with transitions between pages. it's basically html with a few different tags. also on w3 schools.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Go by this order: HTML/5, CSS/3, PHP, MySQL, JS, jQuery, PHP/MVC.

You will need about 2-3 years for all of that. (Eve more, depends on the dedication)

That it's easy job to do, but i recommend you to start by making blog with full admin panel and everything.

Somthing like project for ur self. That can allways help. Because you will allway be like: Aha i need this, let's google it to see how to do it...