The Micro Beast - Ncase M1 build!

the pokemon kid

It will :) My buddy has a h105 in his 

Oh and here is my new cooler! 

I am getting the H100i tomorrow :D I prefer the styling of the block of the H100i compared to the H105...

Its pretty dark but that cooler looks awesome! Have you modded the "Geforce GTX" logo?

I also ordered some Demci filters for the M1! They actually sell filters specifically for the M1 amazingly! So I got some on their way from South Africa :D 

I am getting the H100i tomorrow :D I prefer the styling of the block of the H100i compared to the H105...

Its pretty dark but that cooler looks awesome! Have you modded the "Geforce GTX" logo?

I also ordered some Demci filters for the M1! They actually sell filters specifically for the M1 amazingly! So I got some on their way from South Africa :D

Yea I sanded the green off :)

Here are some better pics of the cooler 

post-44533-0-37770300-1417834914.jpg

post-44533-0-94185500-1417834914.jpg

Yea I sanded the green off :)

Here are some better pics of the cooler 

Yeh, that CPU cooler is huge!

Side note: Dont those fans on the Sabertooth motherboard make a stupid amount of sound? At least my ones did until I threw them out...

H100i has mounting problems, and issues where it flies off there motherboard

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Side note: Dont those fans on the Sabertooth motherboard make a stupid amount of sound? At least my ones did until I threw them out...

It is huge but  I dont get over 70C full load prime 95 at 4.6Ghz

and they do!!!! I new I forgot to do something... haha I was going to take them out when I installed the cooler 

If the build consists of an Ncase M1, then I will automatically subscribe

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

It is huge but  I dont get over 70C full load prime 95 at 4.6Ghz

and they do!!!! I new I forgot to do something... haha I was going to take them out when I installed the cooler 

I havent run air in a long long time now... Been using AIO coolers on everything!

I put mine in on my last build and I thought I had killed a pump!

Oh yeah, the Cryorig coolers are gigantic. My R1 Ultimate takes up almost the entire window in my Enthoo Pro. But holy crap does it perform like a beast! Doesn't look half bad either.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Oh yeah, the Cryorig coolers are gigantic. My R1 Ultimate takes up almost the entire window in my Enthoo Pro. But holy crap does it perform like a beast! Doesn't look half bad either.

It is a wonderful cooler! and the fans are quieter than my h80i pump haha

Got a package today containing the 16 awg wire and connectors + all the cable braid I am going to use. I am going to make it, Black, light grey and dark grey! Need to wait for the heat shrink to turn up to make the heat shrinkless cables... Should have all the braiding done by the time the case turns up!

Side note: I bought a Linksys WRT 1900 AC earlier for just £66! It is coming open boxed so I am wondering what the condition of it is... but none the less! A great deal!

Some new bits and some progress!

My Case should of been dispatched by now! so it will be here very soon!

15409864313_8707130e17_z.jpg

CPU and RAM in place by Mat Teague, on Flickr

H100i CPU Cooler

15842229810_f6d322022f_z.jpg

H100i by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Some cables for the CPU, 6pin's and 8pin

15407211164_470362c074_z.jpg

Cables and Braid by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Package from South Africa

15843706177_89425d7235_z.jpg

Package from South Africa by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Some fan filters for the case!
16029441445_911653177a_z.jpg

demciflex Filters by Mat Teague, on Flickr

-snip-

15409864313_8707130e17_z.jpg

-snip

That is the cutest motherboard I have ever seen

That is the cutest motherboard I have ever seen

It is tiny! Have you seen the power supply? Now that is small!

Just wait for the case though, going to get a loaf of bread as comparison...

YESSSSSSSSSSS.

M1.

REP.

RE.

ZENT

Our builds will be quite similar. dominators, z97i-plus, H100i

I am very excited for this case! I cannot wait for it to turn up! Hopefully it will be shipped to me by the end of the week!

Shipping of the V3s started :)

Yep! I cannot wait!

Very curious on how this build turns out. The specs and the already posted updated look very promising! :) 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Very curious on how this build turns out. The specs and the already posted updated look very promising! :)

Well I am hoping it is going to come out nicely! It is going to be my TV rig/ LAN rig!

Got a macro filter kit coming today so I will get some better photos...

A new package arrived!

15854816420_e1c5f561ee_z.jpg

Another package by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Its a Blu-Ray drive! A slot loading one at that!
15854811980_934e95d9de_z.jpg

Slot Blu-Ray by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Unfortunately, it uses Micro SATA so now I need to get a Micro SATA to SATA adapter before the case turns up!