The Micro Beast - Ncase M1 build!

the pokemon kid

50mm 1.2!!! Holy crap dude.

Wicked photos, reminds me of something ;)

You're not doing custom length cables then? I'm worried about how much extra length there will be, but your sleeving looks top notch!

So this is  a very interesting reply from SilverStone

I asked them what they would warrant when I questioned them about noise from the SX600-G

attachicon.gifSST.JPG

I RMA'd my SX600-G twice and i've decided to try my luck with their upcoming SX500-LG :)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I RMA'd my SX600-G twice and i've decided to try my luck with their upcoming SX500-LG :)

Yea if I have to RMA mine more than once i'll be requesting the SX500-LG as well. Just trying to find a minute to get this thing up and running! Its been taking forever!

Yea if I have to RMA mine more than once i'll be requesting the SX500-LG as well. Just trying to find a minute to get this thing up and running! Its been taking forever!

Know the feel. The only thing my ncase is missing is the damn psu :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

That GPU cooler gave me a serious boner :3 

It is pretty tasty! Overclockers UK is the only place to get it from!

50mm 1.2!!! Holy crap dude.

Wicked photos, reminds me of something ;)

You're not doing custom length cables then? I'm worried about how much extra length there will be, but your sleeving looks top notch!

Yeh, I bought a 50mm f/1.2 earlier this year, had the f/1.4 before and I am upgrading to all L glass at the moment... New year it will be a 5D MK III.

I am doing custom lengths, the CPU and GPU cables are 30cm long and the 8pin EPS is 45cm long. Just using the stock cables as reference. 

Nice, but without the case your guessing (with accuracy) for the lengths?

My photos are with a 50mm f1.4.

I really want a 100mm macro and something better than my 500D (T1i) a 70D would be very desirable.

Nice, but without the case your guessing (with accuracy) for the lengths?

My photos are with a 50mm f1.4.

I really want a 100mm macro and something better than my 500D (T1i) a 70D would be very desirable.

Yeh, I am guessing but from other images of the layout of the case I should have them about right with some extra length. The 8pin EPS is easily long enough.

Get yourself the polaroid close up filter set! I mean, I have thought about buying a macro lens and this thing is brilliant! Cost me £20 for four filters +1, +2, +4 and +10! The +10 is crazy!

Yeh, I am guessing but from other images of the layout of the case I should have them about right with some extra length. The 8pin EPS is easily long enough.

Get yourself the polaroid close up filter set! I mean, I have thought about buying a macro lens and this thing is brilliant! Cost me £20 for four filters +1, +2, +4 and +10! The +10 is crazy!

By close up filters do you mean extension tubes?

No, they are filters like UV filters that attach to the screw mount on the front of the lens. They are brilliant!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polaroid-Optics-Piece-Close-Filter/dp/B003UHY7D6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419388178&sr=8-1&keywords=polaroid+close+up

No, they are filters like UV filters that attach to the screw mount on the front of the lens. They are brilliant!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polaroid-Optics-Piece-Close-Filter/dp/B003UHY7D6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419388178&sr=8-1&keywords=polaroid+close+up

I wish I knew the slightest thing about cameras....

Pics look good though

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

But these basically zoom in on the center of the lens. I rather move the lens up with an extension tube. Its a good idea for the price I guess. 

But these basically zoom in on the center of the lens. I rather move the lens up with an extension tube. Its a good idea for the price I guess. 

I used extension tubes but found them more faff. These give good enough results. A lot more cost effective for me to buy these over a macro lens as I only take a couple of macro shots a year...

Saying that, I have just bought an awesome fisheye lens!

The Canon 60mm macro is a really sharp all around lens for not that much money, it's EF-S though.

The Canon 60mm macro is a really sharp all around lens for not that much money, it's EF-S though.

I have a 5D MK II and will be upgrading to a 5D MK III next year. My next lens is the 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II

I have a 5D MK II and will be upgrading to a 5D MK III next year. My next lens is the 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II

Damn do you do anything other than pics for yourself? 

Damn do you do anything other than pics for yourself? 

Yeh, I am an action sports and band photographer. I do a lot of Promo/ live photos for bands. I am also the head of press for a fairly large festival near me!

The case touched down in the UK on the 29th, I'm just waiting for it to clear customs and get delivered! I CANNOT WAIT NOW!!!!

prepare yourself to be amazed.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

The case touched down in the UK on the 29th, I'm just waiting for it to clear customs and get delivered! I CANNOT WAIT NOW!!!!

This will be awesome! 

Horizontal In Theory, Vertical In Practice. Know Hope [Productions]
Design is not meant to be observed; it's to be enjoyed and interacted with. - JValen

Always Remember Love What You Do.  :lol:

prepare yourself to be amazed.

This will be awesome! 

Awesome man! It will be a happy new year for you!

My Dad said that I had a package at home, I got excited and rushed home to find it was the Nerdblock I am subscribed too... :( Hopefully it will be here soon! I am back to work on Monday...