[Amazon UK] Sapphire R9 280X mis-price

So I was browsing Amazon and I saw this. An R9 280X for £60.11. It's currently temporarily out of stock but they'll update you when it's available again.

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

If i order it now will they charge me full price when it goes back on stock?

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Please don't post Amazon mis-prices on here, we all know by now that they NEVER honour purchases if the price is so clearly wrong.

No, they'll send you an email saying the item was mis-priced and they'll refund the purchase.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Whenever you pre-order an item eligible for our Pre-order Price Guarantee, the price you pay will be the lowest price offered by Amazon between the time you place your order up to and including the release date, (where the item has a stated release date), or the date the item is dispatched or electronically fulfilled (where the item does not have a stated release date).

A Pre-order Price Guarantee message will appear on your order summary during the checkout process. If you use 1-Click ordering, Pre-order Price Guarantee protection will be automatically applied. The order summary in Your Account will reflect the lowest applicable price within 48 hours of any price change.

Source: Amazon UK

edit: don't know what the T&Cs say about this specific situation but I imagine they have their asses covered.

Please don't post Amazon mis-prices on here, we all know by now that they NEVER honour purchases if the price is so clearly wrong.

No, they'll send you an email saying the item was mis-priced and they'll refund the purchase.

They HAVE honored them before :P

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

They HAVE honored them before :P

Must have been a while ago then, I haven't heard of them doing that any time recently.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

If they do can I buy one?

If you live near edinburgh then sure, I only selling things in person because of bad experiences :(. Might be easier just to order from amazon tho, if they dont honour it you wont be charged. 

Honoured!!

Nope.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Bought one. Hope it's honored. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Risking it. I just ordered one. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

They're in stock, any word on being honored?

They've reverted to the origination price.

However

Interesting thing is, while it still has not been dispatched, it HAS NOT been canceled. So I'm going to hold out and see what they do. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

However

Interesting thing is, while it still has not been dispatched, it HAS NOT been canceled. So I'm going to hold out and see what they do. 

Let me know if it works, but wouldn't be the shipping be expensive cause you live in the US?

My orders were cancelled :/ Although it's not really a surprise. It would have been crazy if Amazon had honoured a £200 for £60.11

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

However

I only just got an email today telling me that it has been cancelled. 

Now I hope you don't get it. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Hello,

The price for 'Sapphire Amd R9 280X Dual Mini Tri-X Oc Graphics Card (3GB, 384 Bit, GDDR5, HDMI, PCI-E)' (ASIN: B00MIA6JL4) was displayed incorrectly when you placed your order 204-7724853-9147543:

'Sapphire Amd R9 280X Dual Mini Tri-X Oc Graphics Card (3GB, 384 Bit, GDDR5, HDMI, PCI-E)' (ASIN: B00MIA6JL4)

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Conditions of Use and Sale (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=1040616), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

Your order has now been cancelled. If you still want to purchase this item, please place a new order which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

:(

Hello,

The price for 'Sapphire Amd R9 280X Dual Mini Tri-X Oc Graphics Card (3GB, 384 Bit, GDDR5, HDMI, PCI-E)' (ASIN: B00MIA6JL4) was displayed incorrectly when you placed your order 204-7724853-9147543:

'Sapphire Amd R9 280X Dual Mini Tri-X Oc Graphics Card (3GB, 384 Bit, GDDR5, HDMI, PCI-E)' (ASIN: B00MIA6JL4)

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Conditions of Use and Sale (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=1040616), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

Your order has now been cancelled. If you still want to purchase this item, please place a new order which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Regards,

Amazon.co.uk

:(

Yep me too

Hello,

The price for 'Sapphire Amd R9 280X Dual Mini Tri-X Oc Graphics Card (3GB, 384 Bit, GDDR5, HDMI, PCI-E)' (ASIN: B00MIA6JL4) was displayed incorrectly when you placed your order 203-8854553-9325160:

In our Conditions of Use and Sale (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=1040616), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

Regards,

Amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. Please don't reply to this message.

oh well

muh specs 

All parts black