Far Cry 4 pay for multiplayer?

Tie Lightning

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne

Far Cry multiplayer is worthless anyway. Who gives a crap if they charge more for it, because nobody will even bother buying it.

Still, I doubt it's true, but it's further evidence of being douches if true.

people care because if it works this WILL get picked up by other publishers

I actually like this solution as long as it means more development time and polish for the single player. If I were to buy it, it would be for the sp anyway

ooooo bless you must be new to gaming......this means more money....end of

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Because UBISOFT

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So.... Ubisoft is worse than EA now?

Edit: I wonder if it means "pvp mp mode" as in, a game mode, or the whole PVP system...

Ubisoft has always been worse than EA.

-------------------------

Time to live the life of a pirate.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I hope it compares to far cry 3 like far cry 2 compared to 1

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Multiplayer in far cry 3 was shit. The co-op was okay but glitchy as hell. This game will probably be locked @30fps. I will NOT, never ever spend 60€ on this bullshit these fuckers are releasing. G2A or good old piratebay it is. Fucking moneywhores don't deserve better.

No but seriously these guys wonder why we pirate their games. Lol these guys are more retarded than religious people

people care because if it works this WILL get picked up by other publishers

That's true, Ubisoft is a pioneer in the field of charging more for video games.

That is so much bull, however I didn't like Far Cry 3's PVP Multiplayer that much so I wouldn't really care about missing Far Cry 4's. But making people have to pay to play PVP is just a dick move!

Remember: Vote with your Wallets!!!!

if they wanna play the "we don't care what you say and do what we want" game, then they can keep farcry 4 and all the other crap they try and sell us and we keep our money and get something more worth while of our time... simple.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

Ubisoft Is Bastard More than EA Now

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Remember: Vote with your Wallets!!!!

if they wanna play the "we don't care what you say and do what we want" game, then they can keep farcry 4 and all the other crap they try and sell us and we keep our money and get something more worth while of our time... simple.

Exactly, I'm not giving ubisoft money for this bullshit. I'll save that money for AC unity... Dammit, it still goes to Ubisoft :(.

Am I glad I don't give a shit about FC multiplayer ^^

yeah... I REALLY hope Rainbow 6 turns out good... And that they stop using uPlay/Stop using P2P connection for online play.

Theres a New Rainbow Six coming? O.o

<3ed Raven Shield / Athena Sword, need a new one O.o [heard Las Vegas sucked :/ ]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Keep on digging, we will see how long it takes for you to change your ways when you realize sales across all games starts dropping. You are just taking the stupidity too far.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Ubisoft: Console Mode Activated!

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Exactly, I'm not giving ubisoft money for this bullshit. I'll save that money for AC unity... Dammit, it still goes to Ubisoft :(.

I know dude! :( its sucks so bad I like the AC series and farcry. but I am not going to support a company that is pushing micro transactions AFTER selling you a $60 game and i'm not going to support a company that is willing to compromise my gaming experience for a few extra $$$ lining there wallets, I get that its a business but I don't like the idea of spending buckets of money buying a top end PC and paying $60 for a game and receiving a poorly coded port of a console game and getting the exact same experience as I would on a xbone or a ps4 its insulting.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

Edit: I wonder if it means "pvp mp mode" as in, a game mode, or the whole PVP system...

Ubisoft beats EA (in terribleness)

It's fairly obvious what's happening here...they're after EA's worst company crown. (Some clever high-up at EA probably told them it was a good thing to have in the form of 'shared business secret')

Thankfully I don't particularly care for any of Ubisoft's games, but I feel for those who do and the industry in general. I even feel for Ubisoft...though it's more of a massive, spastic cringe than it is empathy.

Yeah I was thinking that till they said 30 fps, with a guy 780 and 144hz monitor. No thanks. Wait for GTA 5, just pirate all the ubisoft games!

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

I feel sorry for the pc gamers at ubi who are developing the games, they must feel like they are punching us in the gut with every line of code they type.

Since forever.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

whothehellcares.jpg

Serioulsy I doubt many people played the Far Cry 3 MP which was nothing special tbh. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System