Only have enough for 3 games, what should I get?

Nvoltis

Already, I'm stuck in between 4 games - but I only have enough for 3.

- GTA 5 (PS4)

- Assassins Creed Unity (PS4)

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)

- Shadow of Mordor (PC)

They all look so badass, but only 3 can be chosen, and the other will be left for later.

(Keep in mind, 3/4th of these are preorders, I've never had bad experiences with launches.)

- GTA 5 (PS4)

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)

- Shadow of Mordor (PC)

They all look so badass, but only 3 can be chosen, and the other will be left for later.

(Keep in mind, 3/4th of these are preorders, I've never had bad experiences with launches.)

gta 5 pc when it come out and far cry 4 are the two i would pick

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

GTA 5

FC4 IF AND ONLY IF you liked FC3, its more the same with improvements from what ive seen

Shadow

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

gta 5 pc when it come out and far cry 4 are the two i would pick

What about 1 more? haha.

What about 1 more? haha.

i guess assassins creed unity 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

- GTA 5 (PS4)

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

also why not get all on pc??

Don't want to start over with stats on GTA 5 for PC, but I'll get it for mods later.

PC Ports for Ubisoft games are horrible.

Shadow of Mordor is the only good pc port I can think of out of all, thats why I listed PC. HD Patch too. :P

GTA V for PC (why PS4?)

Far Cry 4 (same as above)

Shadow of mordor.

I don't really like assassins creed though.

I can understand you wanting them on PS4 if your pc can't run them. If this is the case, save up for a pc :P?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

- GTA 5 (PS4)

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)

- Shadow of Mordor (PC)

Assassins Creed and Shadow of Mordor have similar game play, so leave one of these out, I'd leave Assassins Creed out... but all these titles look great

GTA V for PC (why PS4?)

Far Cry 4 (same as above)

Shadow of mordor.

I don't really like assassins creed though.

I can understand you wanting them on PS4 if your pc can't run them. If this is the case, save up for a pc :P?

Don't want to start over with stats on GTA 5 for PC, but I'll get it for mods later, and I don't want to wait 2 months... 

Horrible Ubisoft ports.

I have a GTX 770 incase you're wondering. (Forgot to post my specs in my signature)

Don't get assassins creed just to smite ubisoft

Edit: Dang it self this isnt league it is spite

Don't get assassins creed just to smite ubisoft

Edit: Dang it self this isnt league it is spite

oh mi god, assassins creed is actually good.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Don't want to start over with stats on GTA 5 for PC, but I'll get it for mods later, and I don't want to wait 2 months... 

Horrible Ubisoft ports.

I have a GTX 770 incase you're wondering. (Forgot to post my specs in my signature)

Far cry 3 is pretty good.

I'm pretty sure GTA online wise they will transfer stats. Might want to look into that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Don't want to start over with stats on GTA 5 for PC, but I'll get it for mods later.

Shadow of Mordor is the only good pc port I can think of out of all, thats why I listed PC. HD Patch too. :P

fair enough

even if its terrible its still better then console 

oh mi god, assassins creed is actually good.

meh i liked 2-revelations But they just got tired and repetitive

Shadow of Mordor. It is awesome. I too have a GTX 770, and it runs very well.

I have never played GTAV, so I can't recommend that.

Jack Sparrow Shadow Of Mordor, and buy the rest. You would regret paying for Shadow Of Mordor, since it's such a short game tbh.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Pfft yeah but they're still much better than the console versions. Also, FC4 on PS4?!?!?!? Are you high?!?

- GTA 5 (PS4)

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)

- Shadow of Mordor (PC)

I'd rather by GTA V twice and then Shadow of Morodor than to buy another game from Ubisoft.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Seriously, just wait a month or two and save money on each one you'll be able to get all 4

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I'd only pick up one at a time. Chances are that you might find one of the others at a discount later on. I play Shadows of Mordor on pc and I love it. It's among the very few aaa titles that I couldn't really complain about since a few years.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)